swat_820

Ошибка DayZ : ошибка память не может быть written

Расскажу самого начала ,купил игру,все хорошо , скчал давай запускать и тут выскакивает ошибка , память не может быть written!

Что я только не делал ,переустанавливал драйвера на видеокарте , обновлял directX,копался в настройках игры- нечего не помогает 

помогите пожалуйста ... 

For those that can't be bothered. Swat says:

I'll tell you the very beginning, I bought the game, everything is fine, I tried to launch it and then the error pops up, the memory can not be written!

What I just did not reinstall the driver on the video card, update directX, dig through the settings of the game, nothing helps

help me please ...

• Beans 1

PC Specs and OS?
I suppose you use the latest Win10 build, known for causing lots of issues in gaming.

Try to Copy these settings for the DayZ_x64.exe and DayZ.exe:

0732cfa5b5070e11b8216334b3262811.png

Not a problem for sure:
I can confirm that drivers most likely is not an issue, i've tried older, latest versions of nvidia drivers etc and none of them causes any issues ( heard from ppl that new Nvidia drivers causes issue etc, but not for me ), maybe that depends on GPU model etc ( running Maxwell GPU, ppl had issues w/ Pascal ).
Edit: Drivers/BIOS could be an issue if you're running Ryzen based PC, since Ryzen is pretty fkd up and has plenty of issues. In that case an BIOS update might help, but still doubt since it doesn't make much sense ( Ryzen is pretty complicated xD ), just dont jump straight into updating it especially w/ Software ( Flashing using USB is a must, otherwise it's easy to brick the Mobo if it's not Dual BIOS ).

Edited by exacomvm

Какой компутер у тебя? Кард? Процессор? ОС? Размер диска? РЭМ? Дай данные твоего ПК. Попробуй удалить игру, исправь диск ошибки, проверь на ошибки, сделай повторный старт, установи игру снова. Может поможет.