Sign in to follow this  
4mo

shared ban

Hello, we played on the server UK420, played fair with no cheats, played through steam DayZ mod, at some point banned my friend after a while and I was banned, says shared ban, now we are having trouble logging in to other servers, tell me how to solve this problem

Edited by 4mo

Hello, we played on the server UK420, played fair with no cheats, played through steam DayZ mod, at some point banned my friend after a while and I was banned, says shared ban, now we are having trouble logging in to other servers, tell me how to solve this problem

If its a sever ban, move on, find a new server. Server owner may have other servers and banned you there as well. If it's a battle eye ban, no one here can help you. Contact battle eye directly.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, 4mo said:

Can you send here a message what pops out after the kick from the server?

17 hours ago, TheCreeper (DayZ) said:

If its a sever ban, move on, find a new server. Server owner may have other servers and banned you there as well. If it's a battle eye ban, no one here can help you. Contact battle eye directly.

Creeper is right, here is the BattleEye and Steam support:

http://www.battleye.com/support.html

https://support.steampowered.com/index.php

Many server owners do share bans. Sounds like you got banned on one server, then moved back to UK420 and were caught by the shared bans. You'll have to get unbanned on the original server.