Sign in to follow this  
cristiano

Rags with your hands.

Hi guys, I would like to hear from you about the need to have sharp objects to make rags.

I think it is unnecessary since in an emergency, a bleeding, anyone can tear a shirt without needing a sharp object.

I would like to suggest this to the Developers, that it is possible to tear shirts without having a knife, an ax, something of the kind, using only the hands.

Thankful.

• Like 1

It used to be this way, not sure why they changed it

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

On 12/22/2017 at 8:00 PM, cristiano said:

Hi guys, I would like to hear from you about the need to have sharp objects to make rags.

I think it is unnecessary since in an emergency, a bleeding, anyone can tear a shirt without needing a sharp object.

I would like to suggest this to the Developers, that it is possible to tear shirts without having a knife, an ax, something of the kind, using only the hands.

Thankful.

You EVER lived in a whole country that has NO BLANKETS ( = zero bedcovers = ) on any of the beds in ANY of the houses anywhere AT ALL ?   Not One.   ( This may be part of your answer.. ? ).    DayZ is not =entirely= realistic. Don't think of it as "my second life" in wilderness survival.

p.s. - BUT can we have THE EMPTY CAN back please, to keep to boil water. I actually do this when I'm off alone in the hills. it's a totally common and OBVIOUS and ordinary survival technique, tramps and the SAS and survivalists and hoboes have been doing it IRL since time began. WHY throw an empty can away when it's SO useful?

The way things are going, survival in DayZ will mean hitching a trailer to your camper-van and unfolding it into a 3 room tent with lounge chairs, electric light,   & a refrigerator when you reach your hunting/holiday site. - Instead of rags, you'll have a med kit in the car.

Edited by pilgrim*