Sign in to follow this  
kataro

Vss fun

With Christmas gifts, I found a lot of sp6 rounds and mags,  and oh my god this weapon is really fun. I not a weapon to sniping targets, is a ambush weapon, 9x39mm hits hard one shot in center of mass, disable or kill players. But its a application specific weapon, the best scenario to  use, it Tisy in night time. With this baby  and full ghilie suit, one player can  wipe a squad, and why not a  ak101 or a m4? 9x39mm is subsonic,  no crack  sounds.  If your squad friends, encounter other playThere is no objective that can't be taken. No flash. No sound... if your squad is ambushed by a player in tisy at night with that gun the only thing you will see will be your friends falling one by one.

ps. Poor english sorry

Edited by kataro
  • Like 2

Finally, a little freakin' love for the VSS.   I'm glad somebody enjoys this gun.  Truly hoping that they include the20 round magazines at some point, and make it the ultimate building clearing gun.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 1

I just found a VSS yesterday at Tisy military base. I got some kills with it, my god is it devasting! It's one-tapped everybody in the chest I've encountered regardless of gear, and any shots to their arms or legs will instantly cause a fracture.

I love using the gun without its scope, it turns into a cute little automatic gun.