Sign in to follow this  
Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.62.143751

Hello everyone,

here is the fix for enabled gift spawning without a necessity of persistence wipe.

We need to test it and we will send it to the Stable branch ASAP.

Have a nice day!

• Thanks 2
  • Beans 6

I can confirm that gifts are spawning in Experimental. But, that wasn't really the problem, as they were already spawning, so I can't compare to a "non-spawning" state like on stable. I say push the patch on stable to see if they spawn, cause we didn't have any problems on Exp.

Oh, and I can confirm there was a persistence wipe. The barrel I had yesterday night with my collection of gifts is gone...  :/

2ccntx2.jpg

• Beans 2

I'm proud of you all who are still involved with these last bits of .62.

I personally made a promise to myself to wait for Beta before playing again and plan to stick to it.

Happy holidays to all!

QwWpv2m.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Beans 4

Also for me, no problems with spawning x-mas gifts on exp...found multiple of different exp servers.....just the big boxes, not the small ones that are said to spawn too...is the patch because oif the small boxes, Baty?

14 minutes ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

I'm proud of you all who are still involved with these last bits of .62.

I personally made a promise to myself to wait for Beta before playing again and plan to stick to it.

Happy holidays to all!

I'm in the same boat, I miss my DayZ ;-; But I just can't take any more of .62

• Beans 1

4 minutes ago, Conrad_The_Comrade said:

I'm in the same boat, I miss my DayZ ;-; But I just can't take any more of .62

So strange, i just came back. Mind you i gave up many moons ago. I got shot skinning a cow yesterday. I hid my barrel in a shed so i hope its still there. Then i respawed and someone wasted like 8 rounds on me while i was picking apples. Whats not to like?

• Sad 1

@Baty Alquawen I know this is probably not a possibility at this point, but could you ask the guys to add bolts to the Gift boxes loot table? Bolts for the crossbow, since they are kinda hard/centralized to find. I can only find them at West Lopatino Checkpoint car wrecks, the crossbow is such a cool weapon!