Sign in to follow this  
OrLoK

DayZMod 1.9 Release

The ideal place to post bugs is:

https://github.com/DayZMod/DayZ/issues

Please make sure they are listed to the DayZ project. Feature requests can also be made through this system.

Full Download:
Client Files: Link
Server Files: Link
Mission File: Link

Prerequisites:
* [Prerequisites] - Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86LinkX64Link)
* [Prerequisites] - Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (Link)
* [Prerequisites] - Battleye Filters must be updated manually by server admins. (Link)

Notes
* [server-Admins] - You must install 2015 Redistributable for the new hive.dll changes.
* [server-Admins] - You must updated your mission file.

Changes V1.9

https://github.com/DayZMod/DayZ/releases/tag/1.9.0

• Like 1
  • Beans 3

On 12/12/2017 at 3:31 PM, Baker. said:

This is f$%&ing awesome. 

On 12/13/2017 at 6:31 AM, mousetrap said:

Thank you and all who worked on it

hear hear!

Guys, why i dont see any .sql files in any releases? How to create server without this?

I need actual DB sheets for this version? 

6 hours ago, Sheolone said:

Guys, why i dont see any .sql files in any releases? How to create server without this?

Have you actually downloaded it or not? The "Server File" download has every SQL file from 1.8.0.3 up to 1.9...

10 hours ago, Sheolone said:

uKP5Vnp.png

Only one SQL file was released with 1.9 - a db upgrade script to change classnames.

Just use the 1.8.9 SQL files.

Edited by helpthedeadwalk
typo

On 12/12/2017 at 3:47 PM, OrLoK said:

Prerequisites:
* [Prerequisites] - Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86LinkX64Link)
* [Prerequisites] - Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (Link)
* [Prerequisites] - Battleye Filters must be updated manually by server admins. (Link)

Notes
* [server-Admins] - You must install 2015 Redistributable for the new hive.dll changes.

was hive.dll compiled for 32 bit or 64 bit?

if hive was compiled using vs2015 what is 2013 redist required for (prerequisites above)?

also the top download links states its redist 2015, but actually ends up downloading redist 2012?

Edited by fgw

2 hours ago, fgw said:

was hive.dll compiled for 32 bit or 64 bit?

if hive was compiled using vs2015 what is 2013 redist required for (prerequisites above)?

also the top download links states its redist 2015, but actually ends up downloading redist 2012?

ill ask those who know.

here's the link for 2015 https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145 

hive was compiled 32bit since arma is 32 bit.

I have to say I'm not 100% sure because windows server installs them all and I had the older ones and then installed 2015. My guide mentioned about has all the links.

Edited by helpthedeadwalk
extra info

12 hours ago, helpthedeadwalk said:

here's the link for 2015 https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145 

hive was compiled 32bit since arma is 32 bit.

I have to say I'm not 100% sure because windows server installs them all and I had the older ones and then installed 2015. My guide mentioned about has all the links.

stupid me! of course, 32 bit application (arma) will require 32 bit compiled dll's!

to run a program u need to install the redist version, corresponding to the version of visual studio, the program was compiled with:

• arma itself requires redist 2008
  • old hive required redist 2010 (i need it on my server anyway, as i use a private dll which i compiled with visual studio 2010 also)
  • new hive requires redist 2015 (as stated above)
  • no idea if redist 2013 actually is required at all?

all redist are 32 bit versions: x86!

ohh, and nice guide u made and posted above! just one comment after a quick look:

Installation & Configuration

5) Create a SYMLINK from c:\arma2oa\Addons to c:\arma2\Addons (?? IS THIS NEEDED??)

no need for symlink or copy of files if u specify correct "-mod" options when starting the server:

"-mod=C:\Arma2;Expansion;CA;@DayZ;@Hive"

assuming Arma2 was installed into C:\Arma2 as in your example in your guide

Edited by fgw

appreciate the comments. I'll test out the symlink - someone had just told me that method ages ago. fyi:I see you made it to the discord, I'm @skigoggles over there

fyi: as far as the symlinks go - I've found they work for the mission too. I have multiple mission directories for different maps and I symlink all the common files/dirs back to a common mission directory.