Sampan Sechompu

It possible Dayz will have single player mode with AI

Hi everybody My name mike I’m from Thailand . 5 year ago I buy (first game but from steam)  and  still play this game . I want to know it possible dayz will have single player mode with ai . Because i like play offline game (normally i don’t have internet) . Dayz will have this mode? Or not (like ama2 dayz mod) thank you everybody. And sorry for my English I hope you will understand.  I love this game and I will wait this game forever. 

I believe I read somewhere that they were going to have an 'offline' mode so that Mod Makers will be able to test their mods without needing to rent or setup a server, but that will not include Non-Zombie/Wildlife AI.  More than likely someone will make a single player/story mod for the game, but I don't think there will be Bohemia made story mode.

1 hour ago, IkaikaKekai said:

I believe I read somewhere that they were going to have an 'offline' mode so that Mod Makers will be able to test their mods without needing to rent or setup a server, but that will not include Non-Zombie/Wildlife AI.  More than likely someone will make a single player/story mod for the game, but I don't think there will be Bohemia made story mode.

Big Mike, that you?

5 hours ago, IkaikaKekai said:

That means I must wait someone make mod for Dayz Sa (After dayz 1.0 Beta) because Bohemia not make single player and AI . I don’t understand why they not make offline mode with ai .if Ai can root and do everything like people it will amazing for this game . I hope moder will make it . I will wait that day.

An "offline" mode *is* planned, but it most likely wont have any bespoke SP content.

it should be "playable" though.

• Beans 1

ATM there is games like The Forest etc... that you can play offline. It does give you some sense of single player game. Not to bad and the AI are done rather decent to be honest.

Give it a wirl...lots of new updates to it since i last played.