reinstall DirectX 11

all runtime application reinstalled 

deleted config folder

run all as Admin

reinstall DayZ

I have no idea what I should do

i dont have integrated graphics.. the GTX 1060 Is the only graphiccard 

Edited by Laura B.

• Are you starting the game from your desktop or using steam? Try that last option if you don't already.
  • Get directx 12 (shouldn't make much difference but who knows)
  • run dxdiag on your pc and see if it reports any problems (just type it in windows search)
  • verify all game files with steam

I start the game from steam or as admin on directonary.

I used websetup and DirectX 12 is allready installed.

dxdiag says: no problems

verify files 2 times and i reinstalled 2 times

Hey, completely off the topic, how does your DayZ run on 8350? I have 8320E 3.4 GHz slightly overclocked. It shutters sometimes when I zoom in or zoom out or just look somewhere quickly.

Is your monitor plugged into your graphics card? (Before you say yes, check.)

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man

1 hour ago, Just Caused said:

Hey, completely off the topic, how does your DayZ run on 8350? I have 8320E 3.4 GHz slightly overclocked. It shutters sometimes when I zoom in or zoom out or just look somewhere quickly.

Dayz does Not work

1 hour ago, Laura B. said:

I would have expected more competence

Wow, you don't thank anyone for trying to help you and actually display an "attitude", good luck with your problem Laura, pretty sure it's  between the chair and the keyboard...

• Beans 1

2 hours ago, Laura B. said:

I know why im hate mens -.- all stupid and primitive

Hi, I'm Nina.

I didn't even read your username before I posted, so my intention wasn't to "discriminate" against you because "you're a girl and don't know anything about computers." You'd be surprised how many times what I suggested was the solution. That's exactly why I specifically said "check first," because usually it should be obvious to begin with. Though, reading it again I see you said there isn't an integrated graphics card your monitor might be plugged into. That is entirely my bad.

I'm sorry that it came off with the wrong tone, but I hope we won't have to hear any more blatantly sexist/disrespectful remarks from you.

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man

you will no longer hear sexist things from me if I am no longer discriminated against. i understand more of computers than you might think. but me directly as stupid just because I'm a girl, I think not in order

p.s i mean the user „nl“

Edited by Laura B.

5 minutes ago, Laura B. said:

you will no longer hear sexist things from me if I am no longer discriminated against. i understand more of computers than you might think. but me directly as stupid just because I'm a girl, I think not in order

p.s i mean the user „nl“

What are you talking about? I never discriminated against you, I never said you know nothing about computers and I never called you stupid nor anything sexist. Try saying thanks next time when someone tries to help you, even if the help does not solve your problem, you will experience that communication becomes much more pleasant and constructive.

• Like 2

Other Games run fine ? 

Maybe try to install not the newsted Graphicdriver. (search for a referencedriver)

Edited by Sqeezorz

3 hours ago, nl said:

What are you talking about? I never discriminated against you, I never said you know nothing about computers and I never called you stupid nor anything sexist. Try saying thanks next time when someone tries to help you, even if the help does not solve your problem, you will experience that communication becomes much more pleasant and constructive.

I'm literally rolling on the floor and laughing right now.

• Beans 1

On 12/9/2017 at 7:15 PM, Laura B. said:

DAYZ WONT WORK

Might not be the same thing, but I had issues with my GPU fan not spinning up for DayZ. No idea why. When i play i have to manually set my GPU fan to like 70%. Worth a shot though

Edited by Baker.

18 hours ago, Just Caused said:

Do you have your game files on an SSD? Ive found this helps a lot. The zomming in very quickly demands the engine give you more object detail and having those on an SSD helps greatly. 

• Beans 1

1 hour ago, Baker. said:

Laura, pretty sure it's  between the chair and the keyboard...

You think this is not discriminated?

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Laura B. said:

You think this is not discriminated?

It's a bit rude, but fairly gender neutral.

If you don't like a post report it, focus on fixing your issue, no point adding drama to it.

• Like 1

Ok sry i have report alway :D

i become help from bi support directly, its not a normal problem :(

Yeah doesn't really make sense and you've covered all the usual suspects and then some yourself.

Other games run fine?
Did it used to work or did you just buy DayZ?

Not really sure I got any good answers either way, but might help others narrow it down.

On 12/9/2017 at 7:15 PM, Laura B. said:

32GB of RAM

do a memtest