Ree'

Sigh

41 minutes ago, Ree' said:

There's no need to post third-party concering this game's news. There is a thread talking about it.

Yes, it sucks. I'm kind of dissapointed that I won't be able to play one of my favourite games while I am on holiday. Atleast we'll get a good version when it comes out. Last few updates since new graphics update were really good. First render then sounds and artwork. I really hope this one works out too. It's a way for developers to get back a lot of players.

• Beans 1

3 hours ago, Just Caused said:

There's no need to post third-party concering this game's news. There is a thread talking about it.

Yes, it sucks. I'm kind of dissapointed that I won't be able to play one of my favourite games while I am on holiday. Atleast we'll get a good version when it comes out. Last few updates since new graphics update were really good. First render then sounds and artwork. I really hope this one works out too. It's a way for developers to get back a lot of players.

Still funny did you read the comment at the bottom?

Pretty sure this game has been canceled you might want to check your sources 4 hrs old LMAO

• Haha 1
  • Beans 1