Stable Update 0.62.143267

Hello Survivors,

• We removed Halloween pumpkins.
  • We fixed a server crash.

Have a nice day!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 7

Any Chance that you remove Apples and Berries for some Time or until 0.63 Arrives with the new System?

Apples are one of the biggest Gameplay breakers in 0.62. Having them for the next 6 Month is more demotivating than waiting for 0.63 up to  6 Month.

Edited by Hajami
  • Beans 1

@Hajami:Ja, I somewhat agree with your opinion, but I'm not sseing something like that comeing before modding.

So meanwhile i gave you some Beans for your Post since you dont like Apples. :-)

@Baty Alquawen: You take our PumpkinZ? So I hope you dont forget to give us our ChristmasTreeZ!

Edited by goateswyn

please don't spend time on .62 unless it's badly needed we can make due with how it is now.

as it's the last of the old dayz, and it's on to the new gayz.

Edited by green_mtn_grandbob
  • Like 1

After reading that .63 BETA won't be coming out this year, I have a radical idea to pose to you guys.

In this lull-space of December and the Winter before first .63 BETA patch drops, give us insanity on the CLE.

• Increase weapon/item spawn
  • Infected spawning rate X5
  • Vehicle amount doubled.

Despite the obvious hit that the servers would take in terms of desync/lag due to increased server load, I think that THIS would be the best way to 'give us something' without any real work or effort required by staff. Simply adjusting the modifiers of items, infected/wolves, vehicles to about double their amount would make for an experience that would be different and allow for a much more entertaining route than the current known state of the game. 

Included with the insane amount of weapons to be found (Thus a lack of scarcity), I would love to see ridiculous amounts of infected like in the above video xD 

12 hours ago, Dancing.Russian.Man said:

Weren't pumpkins already removed? Deja vu?

Did they? I know they removed it from the Experimental brach, maybe you got confused with that. :)

• Beans 1

48 minutes ago, IMT said:

Did they? I know they removed it from the Experimental brach, maybe you got confused with that. :)

Yup, that was it!

Really sorry, but would appreciate some help here - 

I've just started playing the game a few days ago, and i've found the -newui launch option thingy, but it just refuses to work: when I start the game, the game continues using the old interface. Does anyone have any answers to this?

That's because it was depreciated in one of the previous patches. If I'm not mistaken, none of the old command line arguments work any more.