Sign in to follow this  
biodome

I just want to know. Just a simple question

I just want to clear something up because it of what was said. ( As soon as the PC BETA is headed in a way we like, we're still committed to bringing DayZ to Xbox, where we have a large community of gamers patiently (very patiently!) waiting for a truly hardcore online survival game.) Does this mean that DayZ will not be on the PS4/PS5? I thought that it was coming to both platforms? If this could be cleared up that would be fantastic please.

Yeah lol ^^ do the devs have a glass ball to tell which xbox users wait for this?

To answer your question, i only read about x box this year. only x box got early acess programms for not totally finished games, playstation only takes completed games, atleast something like that i read in the devs notes.

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man
  • Beans 1

On 11/29/2017 at 12:24 AM, biodome said:

I just want to clear something up because it of what was said. ( As soon as the PC BETA is headed in a way we like, we're still committed to bringing DayZ to Xbox, where we have a large community of gamers patiently (very patiently!) waiting for a truly hardcore online survival game.) Does this mean that DayZ will not be on the PS4/PS5? I thought that it was coming to both platforms? If this could be cleared up that would be fantastic please.

Well the most realistic answer I can personally give you is that XBOX is trying to be more open with "indie" developers, and allowing EA games onto their consoles. Since the 360 they were allowing dev's to push out terrible "games" onto the XBOX, this is the main reason why PS4 doesn't have a very wide array of games compared to XBOX, yet they have better exclusives, and Triple-A franchises like to side with them a little more now. From a professionals eye, the PS4 has a better game selection, which is because they don't allow too many "indie" games to slide past. (There are still a few on PS4, just not too many big named ones)

tldr: XBOX is easier to get your game on, if indie games do well on XBOX then SONY will take note and you can possibly get the game on PS4.

We're still coming to both Xbox One and PS4, no worries - as suggested, we have the opportunity to participate in the Game Preview program on Xbox, but we're in talks with Sony regarding our PS4 release. 

• Beans 1