Sign in to follow this  
Robert Neville

Firestation upper floors are inaccessible

It seems one can't use anymore the stairwell on the fire station, so loot spawned on the upper floors (and that can be seen from the roof) can't be collected. It is just me or it's a new bug?

Do you have any video, Robert?

Is it some specific fire station or all of them?

Depending on what's in your hands, it seems you have to "sprint" to start going up the stairs sometimes. That always works though.

• Beans 2

It's all of them. Having or not something in my hands does not make a difference; neither does being standing up or crouching. However I haven't tried sprinting, I'll try that one next time.

I could make a video but it wouldn't be very useful, it would only show my character immobile at the bottom of the stairwell.

19 minutes ago, Robert Neville said:

It's all of them. Having or not something in my hands does not make a difference; neither does being standing up or crouching. However I haven't tried sprinting, I'll try that one next time.

I could make a video but it wouldn't be very useful, it would only show my character immobile at the bottom of the stairwell.

Give vaulting up first steps a try as well.

I can't remember when or where I used that but it pops up in my head for some reason.

• Beans 2

You need to jump onto the first steps of the stairs (start to run from the opposite corner). It should be easier, but that's how it currently works.

• Beans 1

On 11/23/2017 at 8:29 PM, roguetrooper said:

You need to jump onto the first steps of the stairs (start to run from the opposite corner).

Opposite corner of the small room where the stairs begin? Or opposite corner of the fire station altogether (where the last big door is)?

53 minutes ago, Robert Neville said:

Opposite corner of the small room where the stairs begin? Or opposite corner of the fire station altogether (where the last big door is)?

The small room.

Aim somewhere else than stairs, click V to vault over and while vaulting over just quickly look back at the stairs. You should be able to get up on them.