Sign in to follow this  
sSofty

Girl Vs Girl Event , Sisters of Cherno

Hello, I am Softy aka cheekywoman, and I am hosting a Girl vs Girl two part event on DayZ. First part of the event is us girls vs each other, the second part is us girls vs guys, the guys are the one person we can invite to which we refer to as Tributes just to bug the men lol I will keep you all updated as the time gets closer. December 8th is the event, the TeamSpeak server and DayZ server are here:

Teamspeak - enemy.voice-server.ru  (Enter The Sisters of Cherno) channel.

DayZ server -to be announced on day of event 

At time of Event, out DayZ server will be open to those participating and in TS.

Edited by sSofty

Yes there are women gamers lol so far I have 15 women coming, I"m looking for about 10 more, there are some women who don't know anyone to bring as a tribute or guest, so if that's the case, I will be looking for a guy to fill that spot.

13 hours ago, OliverPlotTwist said:

source.gif

You made it so easy. 

(P.S I don't actually want to volunteer as tribute..)

hahahahahaa

On 2017-11-19 at 8:25 PM, sSofty said:

Yes there are women gamers lol so far I have 15 women coming

15 girls, one cup

Just now, NAR_Kotik said:

A'right, i'll be there. YEAH, I"LL GODDAMN BE THERE, 

Yeah, i'm so cute

:D you are so cute <3 and a crayz beasty shot too :P but I'll get you :D

On 11/19/2017 at 5:47 AM, sSofty said:

Hello, I am Softy aka cheekywoman, and I am hosting a Girl vs Girl two part event on DayZ. First part of the event is us girls vs each other, the second part is us girls vs guys, the guys are the one person we can invite to which we refer to as Tributes just to bug the men lol I will keep you all updated as the time gets closer. December 8th is the event, the TeamSpeak server and DayZ server are here:

At time of Event, out DayZ server will be open to those participating and in TS.

i hope you girls have a good turnout and have lots of fun.

On 11/19/2017 at 5:47 AM, sSofty said:

i hope you girls have a good turnout and have lots of fun.

On 11/19/2017 at 10:47 PM, sSofty said:

I hope you girls have a good turnout and have lots of fun.

Edited by DannyDog

Hey, this sounds fun! I'm absolute shit at PVP but ayyyy. Let's give it a whirl.