Criosdan

GermanDayZ Community

GermanDayz Community and server

I'd like to introduce you to our community and server.
GermanDayz is the largest German DayZ community, with over 48.000 registered users, so naturally the most popular topic is DayZ Standalone. But also players of DayZ Mod can find their home here.

We are well functioning whitelist community (10.000 registered players) community existing since 2012 starting with the DayZ Mod.; you can play the way you want. PVP, PVE it is up to you.

Also, the board contains the largest download section for DayZ, is well visited and there are active moderators and administrators available if anyone needs help which the friendly community can't deliver.
And I will not forget to mention that we have a very good, moderated TeamSpeak and Discord Server.

We established several regular mini events on our server:

Monday there is the „toddler's group“. It was started to show new players how to survive in Chernarus. Making fire, growing food, hunting, all the basic stuff. We still do that, if needed.
But usually, there are quests and tasks to do for the players, sometimes PVP, sometimes PVE: Simple VIP missions, hillarious boxing matches or scavanger hunts with vexing riddles, there is something for every taste.

Tuesday is „Dark Tuesday“. Enjoy the glowing embers of warm campfires even at NWA. Play hide and seek in the dark. Go for a night time stroll. Or simply try not to shoot your own teammates in the pitch black forests of Chernarus.

Thursday we let all hell break loose with PVP in changing places. Wether Teams or lone wolf, that is up to you. We even analyse the kill-logs. The player with the most kills gets a badge on the board and a special colour for their name.

These events happen while the server is in normal running mode.

Of course, there are also big events for which we reserve the server with a password.

Have a look at our forum:

http://board.germandayz.de/

how to whitelist:

http://board.germandayz.de/germandayz-standalone-server/neues-whitelisting-verfahren-fur-die-germandayz-privat-standalone-server/

Server IP: 89.163.235.151:2300

* Whitelist- Server * 60 Slots

* Persistent

* Server restart every 6 hours

* Dayz global ban list [DAST]

You may have heard of the project „Tishina“: a friendly community with a base. This project started 2 years ago and it lives on GermanDayZ. You can have a look:

http://www.tishina.de/

Check out some of our videos:

Edited by Criosdan
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

One of our special events: Pistol only on Skalisty Island

• Like 2
  • Beans 1

3 years ago I joined this community as a real Bambi in terms of DayZ. I learned a lot about the game and also about the people in this community.

For a long time, I was away from active play and the people themselves. Yesterday evening, after a long abstinence, I participated in an event. "Lass Krachen" means "Let crack/fight".

To my surprise, at the end I realized:

3 years ... the time, the date, it's the only thing that has changed here ...The salt has not lost its quality..... Both thumbs up.

For all Germans was not can read my badly damaged bambi english:

Vor 3 Jahren trat ich dieser Community bei, als echtes Bambi in Sachen DayZ. Ich lernte viel über das Spiel und über die Leute in dieser Community. Lange Zeit war ich weg vom aktiven spielen und den Leuten selbst. Gestern Abend habe ich nach langer abstinez bei einem Event mitgemacht.

"Lass Krachen" PvP mit klitze kleinen Regeln, an die sich einfach jeder hält.

Zu meiner Überraschung musste ich am Ende feststellen: 3 Jahre... die Zeit, das Datum, es ist das einzige was sich bei GDZ geändert hat.... das "Fleur de Sel" ist immer noch das gleiche.

Dafür geb ich euch ein: beide Daumen hoch.

• Like 3

Even the anticipation for 0.63 is huge, GermanDayZ is not standing still. We have our weekly events and the players enjoy this.

This was "bring as many infected as possible"

061D7F7E634CE97BBF64E2AC102DC9EA9E732B01

Pumpkin farming challenge:

32329255jk.jpg

The task "make photos of living wild animals" had been a hard one

3116BF91294D98B2D5D7C6A09BBCE5A51A31F39B

Of course, there've been countless funny, strange and great hours. And there will many more. :)

• Like 2
  • Beans 1

I went to explore the western border during stress test #21 and what did my tired eyes see? An actual Tishina on the map! 

32937229si.jpg

Since September 2015 a peaceful village named Tishina exists on the GermanDayZ.de server. It is located in a little holiday camp south of Severograd.

Imagine my surprise when I found a sign along one of the hiking trails showing the way to "Plotina Tishina" and there is a holiday camp, too! <3 

Have a look at 0.63 New Tishina in our forum: https://goo.gl/F4jEYP

Edited by DagiWeh
  • Like 3

We are trying something new: Our Thursday PvP Event got a new date. It will take place on Friday, starting today. If you think you are a great shooter, feel free to join us on GermanDayZ.

GDZ joined 0.63! We do hope the issues that experimental brings, will be solved soon.

• Like 1

And a little Trailer to this Event....

• Like 2