Sign in to follow this  
Grimey Rick

Please stop changing the layout of the forums :-(

They feel so clunky and less responsive now. Also, a lot of the functionality has changed, and I find myself having to look for things I could normally find with my eyes closed.

Just... just stop.

11 minutes ago, OrLoK said:

I'll pass it on to Baty.

Is it just change you dislike or is there a specific issue?

L

Well, both. I'm 78 years old, so of course I dislike change.

My main issue is just the overall unresponsiveness of the forums since the first main change however long ago it was. A year ago, I guess? I mean, it still works, I guess I mostly just don't like the new layout, ha.

P.S: How do you view your own profile now? When I click my portrait in the top-right it takes me to my BIStudio account settings.

2 hours ago, Grimey Rick said:

Well, both. I'm 78 years old, so of course I dislike change.

My main issue is just the overall unresponsiveness of the forums since the first main change however long ago it was. A year ago, I guess? I mean, it still works, I guess I mostly just don't like the new layout, ha.

P.S: How do you view your own profile now? When I click my portrait in the top-right it takes me to my BIStudio account settings.

top right? screenshot please.

well i think a part of us needs to except just how far the influence of facebooks life sucking tentacles do reach pretty far these days with the like/dislike/happy/ i love you emojis on message boards etc but yeah pretty happy with just the beans but hey it doesnt really matter. I'm 32 now and things like this probably shouldn't bother me ^_^