Sign in to follow this  
Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.62.142963

Hello guys,

We released an important security update on Experimental branch today.

Have a nice day!

• Like 2
  • Beans 4

is there any difference on experimental/stable servers?....i thought its the same.

5 minutes ago, kopo79 said:

is there any difference on experimental/stable servers?....i thought its the same.

Experimental is like Early Access of Early Access. Usually new fixes/featues comes into exp first, then if it works fine it moves to Stable.
That must have been sarcasm anyway. 369posts..

Edited by exacomvm

i meant,those patches....is there something to test,other than that security update?
previous exp patch was some crash fix and it was moved to stable...so this new exp is just a same as stable but with security update.

Edited by kopo79

32 minutes ago, kopo79 said:

i meant,those patches....is there something to test,other than that security update?

I do not believe so. If there was something for us the players to test specifically she would mention it. But it would just seem like they wanted to release a security update to live servers before pushing it to stable in case it effs up stable entirely.

• Like 1

it's a part of the beta that should be on the experimental ...

c'est une partie de la beta qui faudrait balancer sur l’expérimental ... 

5 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

We released an important security update on Experimental branch today.

I'm sure you already now this. But nobody cares about your security updates. As long as there is not 0.63 AND as long you use battleye (which is crap btw and you know this), this game will be full of cheater.

You earned enough money. Implement VAC, stop your mini and totally useless updates and give us 0.63. There is an exp branch which isn't used for testing... nice.

You already know this? http://steamcharts.com/app/221100

Edited by Normalement
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, Normalement said:

I'm sure you already now this. But nobody cares about your security updates. As long as there is not 0.63 AND as long you use battleye (which is crap btw and you know this), this game will be full of cheater.

You earned enough money. Implement VAC, stop your mini and totally useless updates and give us 0.63. There is an exp branch which isn't used for testing... nice.

You already know this? http://steamcharts.com/app/221100

Take a look at the store page...

Then I'd suggest a look at CS:GO forums... The grass isn't greener over there, to put it mildly.

Last, yes some of us care about a security update, what you want to say is that YOU don't.

Have a nice evening!
<Gobbohug>

• Beans 3

As said, security updates absolutely doesn't mean anything as long as they use crap-ware like Battleye.

VAC is better in many ways.

40 minutes ago, Normalement said:

As said, security updates absolutely doesn't mean anything as long as they use crap-ware like Battleye.

Would you like to support your claim or prefer to continue spewing out nonsense?

Nevermind. I'm out here. DayZ is going to die in any way if it continues like this which is freaking sad if you ask me.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Normalement said:

Nevermind. I'm out here. DayZ is going to die in any way if it continues like this which is freaking sad if you ask me.

We didn't ask you so bye bye.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Normalement said:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Normalement said:

*sigh*. If I were you I would ask my money back from your elementary school because they certainly didn't teach you reading.

• Like 2
  • Beans 1

22 hours ago, kopo79 said:

previous exp patch was some crash fix and it was moved to stable...so this new exp is just a same as stable but with security update.

so how many dudes who knew the hack are going to TRY to find ways round it do you think ?? .. er .. all of them - ie TESTING the security update?   Wouldn't that be dumb to put (for instance) a dupe bug blocker out to all the severs unless you were sure no one would work round it on the first day.. That would make ALL the servers a mess again for another month or so, right?  The only reason they are playable right now is the folk who know how to jump the game have got wise and don't put it straight on Youtube - so now they can keep their tents full of duped AUGs and piles of scoped AKM & drums and mil backpacks for LONGER - right?  .. duh?

I love it with new members show up all butt hurt and then leave butt hurt. Gives me strength. As do shitty arguments.

• Like 1
  • Beans 3

10 hours ago, Normalement said:

and what did the store page say about VAC again.. tsk tsk

Usually I'd post to the feedback tracker, but the couple of things I noticed playing this patch are a bit too vague for that.

1. Frame drops. Not an astounding thing to happen in DayZ, but my system which generally runs at 60-70fps is dropping permanently to the 20's after some time playing. Restarting game fixes it. I know this is reported by many people on every patch. First time it was so severe for me though.

2. Loss of mouse control. The first time it happened I had been managing gear. After closing the inventory, my character was stuck turning to the left. IIRC, opening and closing the menu fixed it. The second time I had just closed the Steam overlay, and my mouse started auto-centering. ie. I would try to turn, and it would only move a few degrees in either direction before snapping back to center. Restarting the game fixed it. Despite some attempts, I couldn't reproduce these problems.

Like I said, pretty vague reports! I figured some feedback was better than none though.

7 hours ago, gruso said:

Usually I'd post to the feedback tracker, but the couple of things I noticed playing this patch are a bit too vague for that.

1. Frame drops. Not an astounding thing to happen in DayZ, but my system which generally runs at 60-70fps is dropping permanently to the 20's after some time playing. Restarting game fixes it. I know this is reported by many people on every patch. First time it was so severe for me though.

2. Loss of mouse control. The first time it happened I had been managing gear. After closing the inventory, my character was stuck turning to the left. IIRC, opening and closing the menu fixed it. The second time I had just closed the Steam overlay, and my mouse started auto-centering. ie. I would try to turn, and it would only move a few degrees in either direction before snapping back to center. Restarting the game fixed it. Despite some attempts, I couldn't reproduce these problems.

Like I said, pretty vague reports! I figured some feedback was better than none though.

The server i play on is going to do a server wipe soon, because of some of the things you are talking about.

Are vehicles de spawning? I have lost 2.  I could understand some one finding one of them, but both and not my camp?  My second vehicle was not as easy to find.  I hate the unknown.  Oh well time to look for transportation. And yes I suppose they could have destroyed them.

Has the loot been dialled down on exp servers? They got wiped on the last update, yet I'm not finding much. I'm just wondering is it me not having much luck.

There are still bugs and crashes with legacy code - just focus on 0.63 beta patch. 

*Like you can`t crouch somtimes for instant (click c couple of times to find the bug) - it do not always work unless you held a weapon in your hand. And I suspect that the recent patch broke other parts of game play in worse condition. 

Edited by Nebulae3