Sign in to follow this  
dont_ask_me_again

Do support staff take the sunday off? (any mod could pos answer?)

I'm hoping someone could answer this, on the feedback site I can only view up till wednesday and not back to sunday, so only reason I'm asking... I'm pretty hyped to continue the game (stuck in a building bug) but dunno if I should play another game in the meantime expecting a response probs tomorrow.

Edited by dont_ask_me_again

58 minutes ago, Sqeezorz said:

See here: #1

https://forums.dayz.com/topic/237110-player-assistance-team/

Send infos: GUID / player name/ server-ip / and your position or region.

(Remember that the devs and the team are also normal people like you and me, they work and they have free time).

I made a post on here... https://feedback.bistudio.com/project/profile/2/... I never gave my person's location... I don't really know exactly where they are... I'm actually worried I could die of starvation but I was on the way to tisy... somewhere between the airport and there. Could be anywhere. Are you sure that's required or think I'll be okay? Cheers for the response on this though - was helpful.

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man
Fixed quote

I've heard that if you're logged on the server while it restarts, you will be out of the house once the server starts back up. Besides that, I've seen it happen several times and nobody's been able to get out of it other than by suicide. Good luck.

1 minute ago, Kohlbar said:

I've heard that if you're logged on the server while it restarts, you will be out of the house once the server starts back up. Besides that, I've seen it happen several times and nobody's been able to get out of it other than by suicide. Good luck.

It says on the weblink that the devs managed to move someone who was in a vehicle off the map back into the map... Looks like they can teleport us.

5 hours ago, dont_ask_me_again said:

I'm hoping someone could answer this, on the feedback site I can only view up till wednesday and not back to sunday, so only reason I'm asking... I'm pretty hyped to continue the game (stuck in a building bug) but dunno if I should play another game in the meantime expecting a response probs tomorrow.

I used to get out of buildings i was stuck in by logging next to a wall that was facing outside the house - when the game started loading I would just keep hitting the W key which would make my character run forward before the house loaded properly

10 hours ago, tiadashi said:

I used to get out of buildings i was stuck in by logging next to a wall that was facing outside the house - when the game started loading I would just keep hitting the W key which would make my character run forward before the house loaded properly

I tried this... somehow my character spawned back in with a red flash, couldn't stand, shoes ruined. No indicator to what the problem is :P

1 hour ago, dont_ask_me_again said:

I tried this... somehow my character spawned back in with a red flash, couldn't stand, shoes ruined. No indicator to what the problem is :P

craft a splint and use it, sounds like you broke your leg.

25 minutes ago, green_mtn_grandbob said:

craft a splint and use it, sounds like you broke your leg.

Will this reset my bonestat too? I'm carrying morphine too but I'd pref like to use for combat situations/store some if I manage to get a tent.

5 hours ago, dont_ask_me_again said:

Doh that suxs 8X

56 minutes ago, tiadashi said:

Doh that suxs 8X

My character is moved now so all good :) - Morphine and search for apple tree fast Lol.