dont_ask_me_again

I got stuck in a building (please help)

I've come to see how the games doing after several months, I'm stuck in a building on the bottom floor (that's inaccessible - only the top floor is accessible) - reasonably geared, tried getting out manually and my shoes went from prestine to ruined... I sent a message in the feedback tracker... does anyone know how soon help will likely come? I asked if I could get a replacement combat boots... is the chances of this happening likely too?

Edited by dont_ask_me_again

Hang on a sec... You asked if the Devs would provide you with new combat boots?

I seriously doubt that your expectations are going to be met, my man.

The easiest solution to the "getting stuck" issue is to recreate a character and start over again. This is something that all of us have done many times during the development of this game over the years.

No boots for you! And remember that "getting attached to your gear" is every bit as pointless now as it was in the past builds.

Sorry if that sounds mean...I don't intend to offend you...just nipping this in the bud before you waste your time.

@Baty Alquawen can help by teleporting you out of your predicament, by the way.

Just don't ask her to replace your boots. This is not the USA, here in Chenarus...you can't sue for damages or mental stress...heheheh.