Stra1ghtSlay1n

Dayz Coming out on Xbox?

So I was reading that eventually dayz will be released for console, I understand it may be a while but I was curious about something. I bought Dayz a while back and have been unable to play because my computer can't run it. Do you think there will be a way to transfer from pc to Xbox or am I gonna be screwed and forced to buy it again.

You'll have to buy the game again for a separate platform. I'd be extremely surprised if BI was going to offer free copies for those who owned DayZ on PC.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dancing.Russian.Man said:

I'd be extremely surprised if BI was going to offer free copies for those who owned DayZ on PC.

I can just imagine.

"Hey can I get a copy for Xbox?  I love the game and bought a copy back in Alpha."

"Says here you were Global Banned...five separate times.  And you also requested a refund, on keys you spoofed.  And that everyday you tweet 'this is the shittiest game ever, never playing again, and..."

*EDIT* on a more related not you should probably just focus on saving up for parts to Unpotato your computer.  At the risk of being pessimistic: there will probably be a new generation of consoles out by the time DayZ is ready to start porting over to consoles.

Edited by IkaikaKekai

First the must be release on PC then you can think about consoles  but Seriously you think about xbox?? if they have problem release Beta version on PC nearly 4 years and you never know when full version PC coming and you think now about Xbox... i am sure not before 2019 now is nearly end 2017 and Still not beta version. Look how long they working on beta version from 0.62 update few months. First 0.63 coming on Experimental then maybe after few months coming on Stable dont thing about consoles now is that Mission Immposible for Bohemia about DayZ