libertine

I found the loot! -massive loot camp

Praise be RNG!!  Another brave soul has stepped forward to exalt the wonderment of our blessed loot.  Thank you, Brother, for coming forward in these most desperate of times.  I know it's not easy.

There are those who walk among us here, who have nothing but hate in their hearts for our beloved loot.  They will shoot us for fun, simply because we do not yet have good enough loot.  They will strike us down in spite, so that we may never reach the Promised Land of Tisy and bask in the glory of 1337 1007.  They will follow us to our doors, so that when we sleep they may despawn our holy shrines without resistance or recognition. They claim to not care about the loot, but they will show their true colors if one dares to ask of some loot off their backpacks. They will strike you down if you come too close to their tents and barrels.

Blame not, those who have no reverence for the loot, for they were born with but death and despawnnation in their tortured souls.  Pray for those who have yet to be blessed by the light of their love for the almighty loot.  Pray for them, and rebuild our temples so that even they, may have a place to refill their magazines.

Praise be RNG.

• Haha 1
  • Beans 2

39 minutes ago, Parazight said:

@Baker. That was a fantastic troll, dood.  Inflated ego.  I love it.  beans to you.

Its been years since I blocked someone on here. 

• Beans 1

2 hours ago, emuthreat said:

Praise be RNG!!  ...

Praise be RNG.

Your true name is Martin Looter, right? :D

• Haha 2

On 20-12-2017 at 4:11 AM, emuthreat said:

That server went offline a few weeks ago...

That sucks but I believe our stuff despawned or got found anyway.