Bunk_3r

The Gun Smoke is too much

The smoke is almost like a black power gun and not like a smokeless powder gun at all.  or atleast make the smoke a lot more transparent

please

Edited by Bunk_3r

I hope it's better in 0.63. I remember when I was laying prone at Tisy to ambush two people. It was so hard to actually see if I was hitting the person or not and if the person dropped down or not. That was all because of the smoke.

I don't think I ever uploaded it to YouTube so unfortunately I can't show the clip. I may have it saved on my PC, but I'm not sure of that either.

Looks pretty accurate to me... 

If you did unload a full 30 round mag of any caliber indoors, in a 25 m2 room where the air stood still, you would not be able to see a god damn thing because of the gun smoke. I did a year of obligatory service when I was 19 yo, so I am not just pulling this out of my ass. 

The DayZ community need to make up its mind. Realistic or not. Alright, we shouldn't have to take a shit in the woods every now and then, and press keys in a particular order to grab a handful of leaves and wipe ourselves, but common... as soon as something is implemented that makes the "casual pvp fun" a little more difficult, a little less arcade-ish, there are complaints. 

If it's a windy day/night in Chernarus and the gun smoke reacts accordingly and blows out of your line of sight so you can see clear as crystal.. fine. If it's a calm day/night, no wind, and you can not see as clearly what you are aiming at after your first shot.. fine. 

God damn it, complaining about everything that makes an experience better in the long run, as so many forum lurkers are doing (whatever game, or franchise) just slows down the progression of this wonderful world. Do you want games to evolve? Then tell your ego to go stand in the corner, and man the fuck up. Edit; It is not all about you, dude. There is someone at the other end of that barrel as well. Try to think about the flip side of the coin for once, please.

Sorry OP for the harsh tone, my rant is not only directed towards you.

Edited by Vattenlarv
  • Like 3