Vattenlarv

A couple of item suggestions

I just felt like suggesting a few things I think is a necessity, and some stuff I think would be cool (maybe not practical). Probably been suggested before. 

- Knife holster. Only hunting- and combat knifes will fit in this holster that could clip in to your belt and save you inventory space. This must have been suggested before, right? 

- Ignition steel. Either a complete set with the metal scraping tool, or just the ignition steel that you need to attach to a knife while holding it, and then the combined items will work as a matchbox. 

- Pine branch. Cut from pines. Combine with logs and sticks to craft improvised bushcraft shelters. Similar properties as tent, with less slots, and continuous maintenance needed. 

- Tarp. Combine with rope and stick(s) to set up a temporary tarp shelter, under which you can light a small fire and keep dry in case of rain. You can keep the crafted tarp shelter as an item, that could take up four slots, if you do not wish to get new sticks every time you wish to pitch the shelter. 

- Sleeping bag. Can be placed indoors, inside tents or bushcraft shelters, and under tarp shelters. If you are freezing your nuts off, but you are at least dry and not suffering from hypothermia, you can find shelter, crawl into the sleeping bag, and even log out if you want to. 30 minutes - 60 minutes later, logged out or not, your character will no longer be freezing. You will remain a physical and interactive entity on the server, snug in your sleeping bag, if you decide to log out.

- Sleeping mat. This should be needed to place a sleeping bag under a tarp shelter, or straight on the ground, to balance the pros of being able to pitch a tarp shelter in a hidden location and stay somewhat warm. 

- Shard of glass. How to find: Search windows with large visible shards of glass still in them. Combine with rag to craft improvised knife. 

It would be pretty cool if the new engine would allows for more complex crafting as well. Imagine being able to dismantle ammunition and extract the bullet, casing and gun powder. Use an empty shotgun shell, fill it up with gunpowder from a fist full of ammunition, for an example let's say 10 of the 9 mm, or 30 of the .22. Combine the gunpowder filled shotgun shell with duct tape, the bullets and led shots from the shotgun shell, maybe some crushed glass shards, and add a fuse which you crafted by combining matches with string. Voila, we have an improvised frag grenade! 

That's what I have for now...

Found from 2014...

dooOkwt.jpg

... let us wait to 0.63.. the pressure for the devs are hight.

IMAGINE IF YOU HAD TO ZERO IN YOUR SCOPE every time you took it off or put it on some thing!!! That would be supier realistic and super not fun

I just wish they get rid of all the blood types its just a wasted mechanic no one uses. every one just salines. right now the blood type mechanic is just too much after all it is a game and we have to make it fun.

if there was only one blood type i wuldnt kos bambis and just steal their blood and let them go with no color.