Sign in to follow this  
SeizLex

Grass

Hello everyone! I remember when 0.62 was only coming on exp.branch and grass was really good,but sometimes are really white. Now grass are maybe is suitable for a new colors of  Chernarus,but old grass was better,that's my opinion. Grass now are so green and yellow. What you think to change colors of grass to more white?

• Like 1

Winter map mod, with camo clothing. Sounds great to me. I agree about the grass, older looked better. Having gardened for my chores so much when i was a kids, i associate thick grass with undesirable weeds.

I think by white he means less saturated.

Pq1zdHR.jpg

I actually like the new grass color. Makes the world feel more lively and vivid.

But i'd also like grass to have better ambient occlusion on it to give it a bit more depth.

Edited by DannyDog
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, DannyDog said:

I think by white he means less saturated.

Pq1zdHR.jpg

I actually like the new grass color. Makes the world feel more lively and vivid.

But i'd also like grass to have better ambient occlusion on it to give it a bit more depth.

Yes! I mean that,but no way winter!

Don't want a winter map mod or an official release creating a winter season? Come on. There could be tracks left in the snow, snow camo, skis, snow on the trees and the best part: the white slacks found in the game would finally make sense.

• Like 1

And with winter/snow...hey we do not have to discuss more about "too green grasses" or "too thick grasses".

Ski-jackets are the best, and in the winter, we have never rain. 

Ok, after a long walking, the water in your bottle are hard frozen ice. (We need salt).

Fishing? will not be possible without a tool to break the ice cover, except at the sea.

yes this sounds like troll, but think about what changes.