3. ImageCtrl

ImageCtrl

4. Baty Alquawen

Baty Alquawen

5. kerbo

kerbo

• Similar Content

• By DuffMasterHomer
      I been only be kicked after the server restart, so is it possible to make the restart time longer. 
      I know rain and the day and night cycle are in the game but not active. In the closed preview im walking with a torch through the woods in the night and it was awesome.

sry, the bad english
    • By DuffMasterHomer
      Hi, im playing only in first person so it were cool we have some server for this.
      I think it is the best experience on dayz.
    • By Baty Alquawen
      Hello guys,
      we are going to release a new Experimental update in a few minutes.
      fixes for spawning of loot around dynamic events fixes for proper admin log functionality fixes of database loading errors server stability fixes private shard servers are listed as private now changes to prevent speed hacks basic armor system implemented (e.g. vests and helmets take part of the damage of the damaged body part until they are ruined) changes to the chat UI fixes aimed at preventing a character getting a permanent DB lockout fix for the hit detection issues fixes for magazine getting stuck in weapon and not allowing for manipulation fixes for proper display of official/private servers in browser fixes for proper logging of server .rpt files We will update official experimental servers first and GSP will afterward update community servers (which shouldn't take longer than 1 hour).
      No wipe.
      Have a nice day, Survivors!