cs_wolf

DayZ Modding

Modders vision example

Modding during Beta

DayZ Beta milestone is HUGE, not just what is being added from the dev's to complete the base of the DayZ stone, but modding on top.
People might not think much of modding right now but if you think of it enough, it will allow endless possibilities of imagination for new experiences and fun/immersion! To my understanding things like:

-New guns

-New clothing types

-New vehicles

-New buildings

-New structures

-New environments

-New threats/AI's

-New maps

-New items and their functions in the world

New objectives/ideas

-New dynamic events

New sounds

A new vision on DayZ in general in each mod...

653019834af9009d90e14df31a1525b7.jpg

List goes on and on...

Each modder will have their own vision and ideas that will create new communities, yes it might seperate a lot of the players but people will deffinetly try out all the new mods for fun/curiosity, which should give DayZ a good longevity.

Modders out there might have their tools and ideas ready, but others may not...so get ready. They are hoping to release Beta this year if all goes well and modding during Beta phase.

If you like write your new ideas or stuff for DayZ in the comments below.

Edited by cs_wolf
  • Like 1

you forgot overwatch modes with plot poles to protect your base especially with fancy starting loadouts if you donate cashish. People act like the game will get better or more difficult or more interesting areas/immersion yeah right. How many servers do you think will keep the atmosphere before it turns into a turd fest of arma 3 with survival elements and even then loot tables will be fucked ammo,food, medical supplies in every building.  The base game will be great but short lived if you think you have empty servers now wait till this crap starts. I do not have high hopes for modding, sorry I just fucking don't. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, gannon46 said:

you forgot overwatch modes with plot poles to protect your base especially with fancy starting loadouts if you donate cashish. People act like the game will get better or more difficult or more interesting areas/immersion yeah right. How many servers do you think will keep the atmosphere before it turns into a turd fest of arma 3 with survival elements and even then loot tables will be fucked ammo,food, medical supplies in every building.  The base game will be great but short lived if you think you have empty servers now wait till this crap starts. I do not have high hopes for modding, sorry I just fucking don't. 

How can he forget such thing with trolls coming up out of nowhere mentioning it.

38 minutes ago, Yuval said:

How can he forget such thing with trolls coming up out of nowhere mentioning it.

You call him a troll yet that is exactly what happened to the mod.  Go back to your own cave

• Like 1

On 14.9.2017 at 11:39 PM, gannon46 said:

No cashings since it is prohibited in the server monetization of DayZ SA. So most likely no OP kits either and if the server admin abuses, switch server.

Edited by milo9393