Sign in to follow this  
Ben_uk

Are these things being looked at?

1, Is Ragdoll in the game any more? I know it was in but has it been removed?
2, Are aombie animations going to be improved? They all use the same animation cycle and that one cycle itself doesnt look "great".
3, Are Crawling Zombies stil in the game? Not see any of late.
4, Some of the textures still look really rough. Are these going to be improved? Some of the buildings and for example the airfield runway texture look really bad.
5, What is the final playercount target? Will it be raised from 60? Increased playercount?
6, One last small thing, some of the trees look too bright and really stick out. They also have massive "pop-in" when the shadow drops and also when the model changes. Can this be altered?

Thanks.

1 - Yes it's in game. Plans to improve it with a mix of death animation and ragdoll for 0.63.

2 - I believe so. I know they are going to be able to break down doors and stuff.

3 - Yep, if you break an Infected legs they will crawl.

4 - Yep, both are being improved. 

5 - Target is 100 per server.

6 - Lighting is being worked on.

• Like 2

They've been saying that for years now :D I see the game hasn't made much progress... such a shame.

21 hours ago, JPWiser said:

They've been saying that for years now :D I see the game hasn't made much progress... such a shame.

The progress you're looking for has not been implemented into the game you can currently play.  No need to lipstick the pig when an entire new engine is about to drop.  Better they focus on how the new things work in the new engine than to shoehorn them into the legacy systems.

• Like 2

On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎27 at 11:45 AM, klesh said:

The progress you're looking for has not been implemented into the game you can currently play.  No need to lipstick the pig when an entire new engine is about to drop.  Better they focus on how the new things work in the new engine than to shoehorn them into the legacy systems.

Yup, heard that like 2 years ago too :P

Edited by JPWiser

20 hours ago, JPWiser said:

Yup, heard that like 2 years ago too :P

That's how long they've been working on it.  Rome wasn't built in a day.

• Like 1