Sign in to follow this  
Baroness

How messed up The Village community is.

8 hours ago, emuthreat said:

Do you know if it is outright bannable to use ts while trying to link up, or if it is okay for friends to chat on 3rd party while separated, but just not in mixed company?  I've got a radio now anyways, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I don't think teamspeak is bannable at the moment but you'll see most people trying to follow that guideline. It's obvious that coordinated attacks on the village are being carried out with the help of out of game voice so I can see why people get nervous if they detect a "telepath". Radios and spare batteries should be top of your loot list.

7 hours ago, Five_Seven_Clown said:

I don't think teamspeak is bannable at the moment but you'll see most people trying to follow that guideline. It's obvious that coordinated attacks on the village are being carried out with the help of out of game voice so I can see why people get nervous if they detect a "telepath". Radios and spare batteries should be top of your loot list.

Yeah. I'm already on the radio as of yesterday.  Talked a bit off and on to a guy whose name I couldn't quite catch; said he was by Novy headed to the village.  I ran a barrel down last night after stuffing a barrel with cow and wolf meat.
The wolves have been attacking me every half hour up north because of the frequent resets, so I had to keep running back to dump the meat.

• Like 1