Sign in to follow this  
Soptan

What can we do ?

Hi there,

so we have a little problem, we had a cheater, we reported him to battle eye :

##########

Dear Battle eye support Team,

we have busted a Cheater, reported us by a live streamer. After checking his KD and Head shot rate, and after we watched the video, we are sure that he uses at least aimbot and wallhack.

https://clips.twitch.tv/Tac***********************video proof

23:31:10 | "Ѱ(uid=7************************) SHOT 534534534(uid=7*****************************) by AugSteyr into head." (admin Logs)

first ingame name : "Ѱ"
Second name : ԪՌט؁ ߷ࢅওઓ
third name : ѨѨѨѨѨѨѨѨѨѨѨѨѨѨѨѨѨѨѨ�

After we saw that he tried to use special letters, we know that he is a cheater (as admins because we cant kick them) and, after he had his third name was wasnt able to kick him anymore and he continious to kill people, with heavy KD.

dou you need anything else from us  ? We are Admins of the dayz Standalone Game server : Tatort Chernarus.

greetings
#######

Now the problem, how can we kick him :) he uses a special letter. Dart cant kick IP*s anymore, well if dart can kick it, plese tell me how, we need to kick theese guys, swarming the server :) and yes i knw the problem to post it  here... :D. We need to kick (BAN well banning them where pretty cool)

greetings
Soptan

*edited bcs of Forum rules, sry :)*

Edited by Soptan

Not saying he isn't a hacker but he could've shot him from the hill behind the police station. All those ammo boxes are suspicious though, haven't seen any this patch.

My thought -  
check that the  ban.txt  file is saved in Unicode, not in ANSI..
- open it by hand from the folder, set Unicode as the option, and save it to the same name. That should let you record any special characters. It will stay set permanently to Unicode in the future, so it's easy to test.

Also - just shout "Dev! Dev !"  - see what happens??

• Like 1

@ IMT, yeah maybe possible, but get more reports of guy cheating in Kami, and guys in video died same time. the guy we reported joined like i said already with "kicksafe" letters and tried times more with new names, not the usuall way for ordinary players.

@pilgimm, thx, where can i find the ban.txt file ? and, yes we have to should after devs... :D because we need a tool against cheater and glitcher (or at least more options)... dayz have only ~4k players left. and for real most of the community is pissed because these guys and we cant do shit against them. so "devs! devs!" please give us a mighty tool or the possibility to kick guid or ip or numbers again :)

10 hours ago, Soptan said:

@ IMT, yeah maybe possible, but get more reports of guy cheating in Kami, and guys in video died same time. the guy we reported joined like i said already with "kicksafe" letters and tried times more with new names, not the usuall way for ordinary players.

@pilgimm, thx, where can i find the ban.txt file ? and, yes we have to should after devs...
..//..

<ban.txt> :

Sorry Soptan I don't have DaRT now .. I read stuff 'bout the  "ban.txt" file in DayzTV .. 
As you know, if you "save" to a normal .txt file - like a Notepad save (do a test to check this out)  - it won't save special characters, by default Notepad saves in ANSI ... but if you tell notepad to save the .txt as Unicode, the option is right there under the save name box.  - THEN it is set as a Unicode .txt file, so in future you should be able to save any characters, just as you cut and paste them, with no change.

I guess if you find the .txt files you NEED in the DART folder (ban list? & kick record?)   and make sure they are saved in Unicode - To do this (if they aren't) copy them to notepad with Word Wrap turned off, then turn on (select): 'Unicode' and Save them right back to their original location - I don't think that should give you any problems with DART .. <but make backups first !! >

So = FOLKS and NERDS and DEVS and MODS? = AM I WRONG ? or is it just THIS EASY to fix "KICK PROOF" name characters using DART ??
it sure ought to be.

Soptan - it would  be good to message to BATY ALQUAWEN (Community Manager). She's already up to speed on this problem, I think..
If you look through this SERVERS Forum  here, e.g. search for  "DART" you'll find other folk already talking about it.

xx p

Edited by pilgrim*
~

@ i write you a pm

@ Karmicdebt no, sadly no, we only can kick names. dont know who, but somene removed like all rights for public admins, maybe it depends only to dart that its to old ? it turns out in like real work to do something against cheater and glitcher, so gamefun is f*** up :D

2 hours ago, pilgrim* said:

<ban.txt> :

Sorry Soptan I don't have DaRT now .. I read stuff 'bout the  "ban.txt" file in DayzTV .. 
As you know, if you "save" to a normal .txt file - like a notebook file (do a test to check this out)  - it won't save special characters, by default it saves in ANSI ... but if you tell the notebook to save the .txt as Unicode, the option is right there under the save name box.  - THEN it is set itself as a Unicode .txt file, so in future you should be able to save any characters, just as you cut and paste them, with no change.

I guess if you find the .txt files you NEED in the DART folder (ban list? & kick record?)   and make sure they are saved in Unicode - To do this (if they aren't) copy them to notebook with word wrap turned off, then turn on Unicode and save them right back to their original location - I don't think that should give you any problems with DART .. <but make backups first !! >

So = FOLKS and NERDS and DEVS and MODS? = AM I WRONG ? or is it just THIS EASY to fix "KICK PROOF" name characters using DART ??
it sure ought to be.

Soptan - would perhaps be good to mail to BATY ALQUAWEN (Community Manager). She's she's already up to speed on this problem, I think..
If you look through this SERVER topic here, e.g. search "DART" you'll find other folk already talking about it.

xx p

By mail 3 hours ago, Soptan said:

<< Oo are you kidding me ^^ it have to read it, bcs if no i cant kick people if i try to kick theese �������  then dart converts it into #kick ������� and ������� cant be kicked :D ive ansi able to read like  Ø Þ€ then it will be possible to kick these players but dart only see �������. well our admin tool encrypt these names/letters, but copy paste into dart put the encyrpted letters back to ������� there is a forum about how to be safe with special letters, too. i already told baty about it a month ago, and gave her the link couple of days ago and - nothing happens. ^^>>

21m9d2b.jpg

ѨѨѨѨѨѨѨѨѨѨѨѨѨѨѨѨѨѨѨ

You SEE these letters are GOOD in Unicode - this is the REAL name of the player !!!

Russian, Arabic, Kanji characters are like this - you CAN NOT TRANSLATE them. They are a different alphabet. This is the REAL name of the player to put on your list. - his name is  NOT   ?????????? or ������� 

If you want to kick a player called :  ԪՌט؁ ߷ࢅওઓ  then you MUST use Unicode to copy and paste : ԪՌט؁ ߷ࢅওઓ - because THAT IS HIS REAL NAME .

I showed you how to do this with Notepad.

If DART cannot understand Unicode and translates the special letters into < �������  >  - then you must talk to the Man who Wrote DART
- tell him why DaRT does not work

I gave to you his Address - find it in the forum here - He is NOW the (github) DaRT developer and does updates on DaRT softwware

https://forums.dayz.com/topic/68933-dart-a-lightweight-dayz-and-arma-rcon-tool-v21-11102015/?page=43#comment-2365481

ALSO tell DAYZTV that DaRT does not work - why not - They gave you DaRT, right ?   The ad is still right there on their site.

xx pilgrim

<  & NOTICE, the DayZ Blog has NO problems with non ANSI characters >

Edited by pilgrim*
~ why am I here?
  • Like 1

still no answer from dev`s only 1 person tried to help, but diddnt work, so dev`s maybe its your turn, maybe a simple tool to kick ip*s  ? :)