Sign in to follow this  
G18C

How to Prepare for DayZ .63

Hey everybody, nobody knows when .63 is exactly going to drop, but it will be soon. This is what to do if you don't want to miss .63 the second it drops! Right click DayZ, go to properties, go to BETAS, and select "experimental - Unstable testing version". That way when the new experimental update drops for .63 your DayZ will download it instead of having to check if it is up. You can still join all of the other 0.62.141072 servers. Don't worry experimental shouldn't be receiving extra updates until .63 releases though (I'm not too sure about that though). If you are like me and you have plenty of games on your Steam library, turn DayZ to High Priority so it updates first Head to Steam, DayZ, properties, UPDATES, and Automatic updates should be on "High Priority - Always auto-update this game before others".

When .63 does drop, in the server browser select the filter of (Proper version match) and you should find the experimental servers. This doesn't currently show only experimental because .62.141072 is experimental and stable.

Here is a nice screenshot I got while trying to revive Reshade on DayZ

fkRfqwd.jpg

Have fun surviving in Chernarus, see you in .63!

• Like 1