Roach_tm

A Basic Guide For Roleplay in DayZ

I usually make TV style cinematic series based of DayZ and Roleplay (Like THIS and THIS). This time I tried something different. I was approached by a roleplay community to make a "Guide" on Roleplay and general rules of Roleplay. The video describes what a lot of communities do in terms of RP on DayZ. Of course, always read and follow your community's rules and lore.

I truly hope you enjoy it, even if you're not into RP.

• Like 6

nice video.  I set a number of rules for myself for the sake of immersion, but geez full-on rp looks like a lot of work.  hats off to people who can do that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eventuality_ said:

Great video I loved it! Very well thought out and edited!

1 hour ago, Red_Ensign said:

nice video.  I set a number of rules for myself for the sake of immersion, but geez full-on rp looks like a lot of work.  hats off to people who can do that.

Thank you both so much :) It means a lot. Glad you enjoyed it.

Edited by Roach_tm
  • Like 1

Very nice and fine work, two thumps up.

(18min. Full smile on my face).

• Like 2

Really great guide explaining RP, nice job!

7 hours ago, Red_Ensign said:

Trust me, when you first start playing RP it feels really weird. That is if you play on an hardcore RP server with rules and such.

You need to keep things in mind which you would never think of. Things you normally say or do can actually be Bad RP on a RP server.

• Like 5

Thanks guys :D I appreciate the kind words.

• Like 1