Hemityte Stonebeard

Stopped playing a year ago, New update won't start

Here's hoping it's just a minor issue and not something major,

I stopped playing DayZ just over a year ago. I don't have the worlds best computer but it ran DayZ, mind you I had to have everything on low graphics. The point is it worked well enough that I was killing with the best of them. Some things happened and I needed to step away from the game for a year, RL happens. Only, when I came back; and updated through Steam, I now get an error message that reads:

Error creating Enfusion Engine some of possible arrors are:

*GPU not supported

*GPU drivers not up to date

*DirectX not up to date

*other kind of error

So first off, How can my/the GPU not be supported? I haven't changed anything? I have uninstalled and reinstalled my drivers as well as updated them. I have updated DirectX to it's most current download. What the heck does "other kind of error" entail? Pretty flipping generic if you ask me. I love this game and dropped some good money on purchasing it 3 years ago. I'd hate to think that it has gone to waste and that I can never again hunt down Bandits and Zomberts. 

My System Specs are (don't laugh):

-Windows 10 Pro

-AMD Phenom(tm) 9550 Quad-Core Processor 2.20 GHz

-6.00 GB of Ram

-64-bit Operating System - x64-based processor

-ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics 

Before you ask... Yes, I have tried playing it in x64 Mode, and yes I have checked the firewall to include DayZ, and no... Battle-eye wasn't even present on the list. Plz help,

Hemi

The HD 3200 does not support DirectX 11.  The game changed to DX11 and that is why your old hardware does not work anymore.

Edited by atomquark
  • Like 5

That hardware is Ancient, even if that supported DX11 it would be pretty much unplayable.
I doubt you can even run  dayz mod, so i have no clue what you're talking by saying "I don't have the worlds best computer but it ran DayZ", unless it was CPU intensive back then.

I remember when i had GeForce 9500GT which is faster than ur card by 300% and it barely ran Arma 2 so totally no chance for Enfusion Engine.