Sign in to follow this  
xflintehh

hangmans noose

Hangmans Noose  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see a Hangmans Noose added to DayZ Standalone?

• Yes
    • Nah

They could add the ability to either craft ( 2 rope combined together ) or find a hangmans noose 

personally i think it would make the game much more interesting and a great way to rp as well

also it would be a very intriguing way to execute or punish people and since this is a zombie apocalypse there will always be insane people who are out to kill anyone and everyone on the sickest way possible and i think this would definetly be one of them.

Please add this devs...

No, because so far, SJW's and BLM have stayed away from here. All it will take is some idiot hanging some one and saying something racist on a youtube video, then we'll get flooded to hell.

I too cant see this being added tbh...

1, too complicated to decide where you can or cannot hang a rope.

2, Dead bodies need to despawn so whats the point, if you are going to execute another player, use a bullet.

Another one for the impractical suggestion bin. 

Hanging, yeeeeeeeah!

I remember Brian Hicks saying something along the lines of: If DayZ was optimal/perfect you could hang people

Edited by Pyongo Bongo

I say add it and add other ways too like cement blocks on the feet, how about the whole rat in the bag on the head trick. I can see why they wouldn't add hanging but to me that's just ridiculous. If the game is supposed to take place during a state of lawlessness you can bet your ass there would be folks hanging from every lamp post and every tree in town. Most group town's,bases or the like would surely have examples of what happens to people who break there laws with heads on pikes or hanging bodies IMO. I always thought this game add a lot in common with the old wild west might as well add authentic punishments hell I would even say get the train going in game and add tieing to the tracks to the game as well. We have suicide and russian roulette yet we can't have hanging because of political correctness and stupid groups of people IMO that's bullshit this game isn't nice it's not politically correct it's the fucking doomsday simulator they should pull no punches. again all opinion I'm glad they are not an american company is all I have to say or they would already be making this game super friend funtime. hell if I was a bandit I would love after a crime spree for the server mob to finally hunt me down tie me up haul me to there town and have a public trial and hang my ass would be badass IMO and a lot more eventful than just a bullet. 

Edited by gannon46
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, gannon46 said:

I say add it and add other ways too like cement blocks on the feet, how about the whole rat in the bag on the head trick. I can see why they wouldn't add hanging but to me that's just ridiculous. If the game is supposed to take place during a state of lawlessness you can bet your ass there would be folks hanging from every lamp post and every tree in town. Most group town's,bases or the like would surely have examples of what happens to people who break there laws with heads on pikes or hanging bodies IMO. I always thought this game add a lot in common with the old wild west might as well add authentic punishments hell I would even say get the train going in game and add tieing to the tracks to the game as well. We have suicide and russian roulette yet we can't have hanging because of political correctness and stupid groups of people IMO that's bullshit this game isn't nice it's not politically correct it's the fucking doomsday simulator they should pull no punches. again all opinion I'm glad they are not an american company is all I have to say or they would already be making this game super friend funtime. hell if I was a bandit I would love after a crime spree for the server mob to finally hunt me down tie me up haul me to there town and have a public trial and hang my ass would be badass IMO and a lot more eventful than just a bullet. 

mabye not cement blocks on feet or rat in bag trick, but 100% agree with you on the fact that in a zombie apocalypse there would be people hanging everywhere and that DayZ is set in a state of lawlessness. As you said, DayZ is a doomsday simulator, there is suicide , hostage taking , even execution, but the executions and suicides can only be done with bullets or melee, so why not add different ways? ( i.e. Noose )