Baty Alquawen

Stable Update 0.62.141072

On 8/31/2017 at 2:54 AM, sneakydude said:

Toggling UI is very important for streamers, videos etc.. it also is not a bad idea when your in tight areas and menu bars get in the way. Not sure that is as important but for videos and streamers it is very important.

Screenshots etc... of moment captures.

Looking off into a direction, seeing someone run along the tree line, but your UI is in the way? nice to have that quick ability if you want.

Many games have this feature, so to me it is rather common now.

I forgot to mention, having it for laggy moments, turning some of the features off like UI short term.

We have plans to add the option to turn UI off.

• Like 4

Yes it`s not stable, but better to use dev. time on 0.63 beta patch. And u still get about (30-40) fps drop just looking at houses - using a gtx 1070. I hope they will look at buildings in 0.63, but we will see and optimize it. 

Edited by Nebulae3

Looks like we had the same idea.

• Thanks 1

Another issue with the stable patch that need to go in the beta version concerning sounds. When you`ve your weapon on your shoulder you can change mags without any sounds compare to have the same weapon in your hand - and  such sound exploits should not be possible to do in the beta version 0.63. 

12 hours ago, Nebulae3 said:

Another issue with the stable patch that need to go in the beta version concerning sounds. When you`ve your weapon on your shoulder you can change mags without any sounds compare to have the same weapon in your hand - and  such sound exploits should not be possible to do in the beta version 0.63. 

Yea afaik, you won't be able to load mags via your inventory. You'll have to do it by putting it in your hands and performing the action. They pretty much might be discarding inventory crafting (click and drag) stuff. 

• Like 1