Baty Alquawen

Stable Update 0.62.141072

Good morning Survivors!

We did a little fix today for ghillie wrap color when it is in shade.

Don't forget to check the latest Status Report, It is awesome, trust me!

https://dayz.com/blog/status-report-8-august-2017

A hug for you:

giphy.gif

Have a nice day!

• Like 11

Thanks for all your hard work, team!

Status report was a good read.  Genuinely not a criticism but do you think the Gamescon demo will have set beta back slightly?

27 minutes ago, BoxmanZ_TV said:

Status report was a good read.  Genuinely not a criticism but do you think the Gamescon demo will have set beta back slightly?

no if anything Id say from reading the report , I got the feeling it pushed it forward..with having a set deadline to meet.

2 hours ago, BoxmanZ_TV said:

I can't answer this question for obvious reasons; I'm not a dev. But, they did write in the status report (I believe it was Eugen that wrote this) - that the GamesCom DEMO have helped them focus on the core gameplay, and therefore leaving out unnecessary - or less important things - for now. It sounds like it was a good idea even for the community as well as the team itself, this is just thoughts though. 

3 hours ago, BoxmanZ_TV said:

They have mentioned in the previous SR (or was it the one before that?) that this build is not a set back. What I'm gathering from the current SR and other people as well is that it might've even helped them making this build.

2 hours ago, geekin said:

no if anything Id say from reading the report , I got the feeling it pushed it forward..with having a set deadline to meet.

A beta is feature complete, so tbis demo has eitber descoped stuff for tbe initial v1 release or the demo is a milestone build that will help show progress and take a lot of effort to deliverr. I expect it is the latter and the demo delivery will likely have little impact on beta delivery in the long term due to team recovery from going all out to deliverr the demo, and replacing any stubbed demo functionality that needs to be fully implemented for a proper beta.

12 hours ago, Andrew Johns said:

A beta is feature complete, so tbis demo has eitber descoped stuff for tbe initial v1 release or the demo is a milestone build that will help show progress and take a lot of effort to deliverr. I expect it is the latter and the demo delivery will likely have little impact on beta delivery in the long term due to team recovery from going all out to deliverr the demo, and replacing any stubbed demo functionality that needs to be fully implemented for a proper beta.

I'm not sure if it's a milestone build, but Eugen mentioned that the Gamescom demo will focus on the area around Staroye so that the players can get to the action quicker and experiment with the features built into the demo.

There was another patch today that was 1.7mb, any information of what that 1.7mb contains?

1.7mb is usually just battleye

and exp had the same update, so it's BE for sure

Edited by HaseDesTodes

Just now, HaseDesTodes said:

1.7mb is usually just battleye

Alright, I never get battleye updates. That's why I was asking.

I don't think English is his first language which is fine. A link to his friend on Steam shows a Russian

Yep I got that much mate but thats about all i got. Have no idea what he is on about, he has 2 post's which are identical. 

i think he means, that the player of which he has posted the profile link, is intentionally crashing the server with the IP he posted in order to farm loot, what prevents him from playing.

• Like 2

Feels very smooth, i am hoping it isn't network sync and actual game play now. Over all felt much better, and the colors look deeper then before. Bus still spun around after i started it up in 3rd person.

One thing that caught my eye as i exited the game was distanced traveled.

That to me felt like a walking sim game aspect right away.

70A64EAF52ABC187CC7A5DB827BF5AC1F260372B

is there coming any fixes that i cant run between those trees?

And also,why my character everytime when logging says "ouch"...

Edited by kopo79

6 hours ago, kopo79 said:

70A64EAF52ABC187CC7A5DB827BF5AC1F260372B

is there coming any fixes that i cant run between those trees?

And also,why my character everytime when logging says "ouch"...

If your character says ouch upon login it's possible it has a fractured or broken bone so try making a splint and using it to see if it still happens. If it does, it might be a bug that needs to be reported even though it's only a minor one.

• Like 1

i dont know if its ever been fixed but it seems when server is high populated,your status bar gets bugged.bright green is lit constantly.
but when playin empty server,character are hungry all the time.
is there any dev who could give confirmation to that :is hungry/thirsty anyhow related to server time acceleration?
in dayz underground server,high population,4x acceleration=no need to eat or drink really.
in dayztv.com server:server is empty,8x acceleration= contsant need of eating and drinking....
?

Edited by kopo79

10 minutes ago, kopo79 said:

i dont know if its ever been fixed but it seems when server is high populated,your status bar gets bugged.bright green is lit constantly.
is there any dev who could give confirmation to that :is hungry/thirsty anyhow related to server time acceleration?
in dayz underground server,high population,4x acceleration=no need to eat or drink really.
in dayztv.com server:server is empty,8x acceleration= contsant need of eating and drinking....
?

just suck it up, they are busy making the new dayz standalone, they are scrapping the old dayz you are now playing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kopo79 said:

?

Report the bug to the bug tracker just in case, otherwise I wouldn't worry about too much about minor bugs as we're headed towards a much better DayZ experience.