Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.62.141072

19 hours ago, LordBlackwolf said:

That would all depend on whether or not it is tied to the new player controller or not. If it is, then regardless of if they enabled it in 0.62, it would prove pointless as it may not be able to accurately display a player's stats/status if the required tech hasn't been implemented yet.

I was trying to figure that out...but seeing as the UI needs the same basic information from your character (some of which populates the debug monitor) regardless of how it manifests itself I would just hope that this should be given to us in a .62 update if it COULD be.

On 9/3/2017 at 9:56 PM, sneakydude said:

NO exp updates since Aug 7th? Does that mean we might see .63 on the next major exp update?

Just asking, why the longer delay on testing.

Its all good.

We are working on some issues in 0.62 but we will see, it depends on fixes. :)

But almost whole team is working on 0.63 right now.

On 9/3/2017 at 11:56 PM, philbur said:

While you're probably right on that...I wonder if the new UI that was introduced in the Demo might be able to be deployed in the .62 Exp build? (as a quick test for us to mess with and provide initial feedback).

No, it is ready for 0.63 only.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Baty Alquawen said:

We are working on some issues but we will see, it depends on fixes. :)

But almost whole team is working on 0.63 right now.

No, it is ready for 0.63 only.

Awesome to hear this. I am sure 99.9999% of the others are happy to know this too.

17 minutes ago, sneakydude said:

Awesome to hear this. I am sure 99.9999% of the others are happy to know this too.

"We are working on some issues but we will see, it depends on fixes. :)"

- i mean in 0.62 :)

• Like 1

Well some are waiting for 0.63 - so I guess the new color pattern will get into beta. :)

New experimental version (23/09/2017) won’t open for me. Complains about how it can’t create the enfusion engine. No idea of the version number but it was released about 30 minutes ago. 

5 minutes ago, Jacob_Mango said:

New experimental version (23/09/2017) won’t open for me. Complains about how it can’t create the enfusion engine. No idea of the version number but it was released about 30 minutes ago. 

The version is 0.62.142080 and works fine here. 178.7MB download.