G18C

New Ghillies!

So at first the new ghillie suits looked a little bad, but DayZ Dev Team has found a way to make them work once again. As long as you aren't directly above the ghillie.

Here are some screenshots from the GentsofNovo server yesterday with my friend.

In my opinion, if you guys were to tone down the different colors in the ghillies and make them a little bit more dull, since they are supposed to be used to prone down in grass, and the grass isn't multicolored. It kinda just has 1-3 shades. That would be great if you guys could change them again possibly, I remember the old ghillies from the first and second .62 patch, they worked great because they were just 1-3 shades of green, now they have a lot of brown and orange in it. 

It's kind of a bummer when you spend a lot of time collecting burlap just to get spotted by a "torpedo bambi".

Anyways, keep up the good work. Hope to see .63 this year and more .62 patches out!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, WOLFGEIST said:

The issue was quickly addressed. Using the feedback tracker is very important!

I wouldn't really use the feedback tracker for this, it's not really a bug. It's more of a mistake.

*Edit* I already saw a few posts on the feedback tracker about the gun wrap being black so I didn't decide to post another. (Even though it wouldn't hurt to do so anyways)

Edited by Ze-Krush