SgtTibet

Can I Run With This Specs?

GTX 1050 2GB / 8GB RAM / I7 3770k 3.40. Anyway to play 45+ fps??? 

22 minutes ago, SgtTibet said:

What happens at Chernogorsk? 

Lots of models (buildings, props) to render -> less FPS. However engine optimizations are to be expected down the development roadmap.

Edited by Blafirelli

I believe with some tinkering with the files and video settings you should be fine. My Chernogorsk (under GTX 650 Ti) is somewhat ugly but renders at 40+ FPS. GPU overclocking can also help a lot (some 10-15 FPS).

You can obtain decent FPS, just not at the highest settings and everywhere. Whether or not you'll lagg in Chernogorsk is up to the PC, for some reason my PC doesn't like the forests too much, but Cherno (cities) more, however I do have a GFX-card with high video memory which might be why, I'm not sure though. 

I think it's worth buying, the game will also be increasing in price as the development goes forward, so get in now, try it out. If it doesn't work uninstall it for a while and then come back.  The next  update will be the 0.63 BETA update of DayZ where the development switches from 85% adding & 15% bug-fixing to 85% bug-fixing & 15% adding. And you should see further improvements on performance moving forward from there. :)