Hello i Have a Server with some Friends....

My Problem is that i have a crowbar and i can't split the double wheels also i have a wrench the truck is empty and i can't attach doors hoods from one truck to other what can i do?

Kind Regards

4 hours ago, diatzelo@gmail.com said:

Hello i Have a Server with some Friends....

My Problem is that i have a crowbar and i can't split the double wheels also i have a wrench the truck is empty and i can't attach doors hoods from one truck to other what can i do?

Kind Regards

I don't know about the wheels, but to attach door and parts you just put in and remove them in the truck inventory at the bottom. You don't need a wrench this patch. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zyriun said:

Wait can you really split double tires with a crowbar?

..... normaly yes, but thats not working in this patch. But u can combine two single ones to a doublewheel i think. Gutto give it a try.

Last week i could switch orange to blue hood of trucks without tools, just in the Inventory. Tried again yesterday to make a "thre-colour-hippie-truck", but it did'nt work.

• Like 3

Yes in did it doent work in this patch you can't attach hood and doors in the truck if you remove them ...2 days ago it was working now it don't. i will see if 2 wheels can be made double but spit them with crowbar at the moment it is not working.So sad about that...

39 minutes ago, diatzelo@gmail.com said:

Yes in did it doent work in this patch you can't attach hood and doors in the truck if you remove them ...2 days ago it was working now it don't. i will see if 2 wheels can be made double but spit them with crowbar at the moment it is not working.So sad about that...

i'm pretty sure it should be possible attach hoods and doors in current stable version. it is working in current exp. version for sure, because i did it yesterday. just have the part in your hands and walk up to the place where the part would normally be located. you should get the option in the action menu without problems.

• Like 2

I did but i have problems still nothig happens the door can't be attaches eather on the other truck i take it for

@OP

You can change your username in the upper right... or I add you to my spam list. xd

https://account.bistudio.com/profile

12 hours ago, diatzelo@gmail.com said:

My Problem is that i have a crowbar and i can't split the double wheels ...

4 hours ago, goateswyn said:

..... normaly yes, but thats not working in this patch.

Edited by ImageCtrl
  • Like 1

OK i Just Fix it The nickname...Also I can't Attach the hood and doors from one truck to the other i have the wrench and nothing happens

i think i have found the problem.

sometimes (often) damaged vehicle parts don't update their state in the inventory. i've seen many wheels that were completly torn up, but still showed "pristine" in the inventory.

now the same bug happens for hoods and doors. and you can't attach ruined hoods and doors to a vehicle, even if your game shows them to have a different state.

try finding a freshly spawned truck and take the parts from it. i'm sure it should work.

• Like 2

Hello i found a fresh spawn V3s and i had the same problem i also try to put the hood back to the fresh spawn with no success