Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.62.140694

20 hours ago, goateswyn said:

Was there a Tent-Barrel-wipe on DE Rain-server-

I wondered the same thing.  I had a single well-hidden barrel go missing a few days ago, mostly full of medical stuff.

The barrel and my offroad from yesterday is gone again. I dont mind them because i found anoter right after.

I drove to the Skiingarea with the Jumpramps to test a prestine Lada's flyingskills.

On my way i had a crash with a local farmer:   I drove the car away........

1FB2AE39C8164D66AF138AE0D9CBD1279A1ACCDF68F1369FB60CED0ACD435BE23BFEACF7DD78B670

.......and helped him off the street:

DCF9E263AB27A0E568AE9AC792EB99736D909B37

As i arrived, it was night, so i desided to make a fire under the broken bridge / ramp and feeded the wolfes that came across with myself.

Its a long time since i got eaten by wolfes. I think, they developed tactics. First one bite my Glock (ruined), second ruined my headtorch. Mahlzeit!

BTW.: Thanks for the Barrel stuffed with Bambiloot in Solnichy. Helped a lot at the restart.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, goateswyn said:

The barrel and my offroad from yesterday is gone again. I dont mind them because i found anoter right after.

I drove to the Skiingarea with the Jumpramps to test a prestine Lada's flyingskills.

On my way i had a crash with a local farmer:   I drove the car away........

1FB2AE39C8164D66AF138AE0D9CBD1279A1ACCDF68F1369FB60CED0ACD435BE23BFEACF7DD78B670

.......and helped him off the street:

DCF9E263AB27A0E568AE9AC792EB99736D909B37

As i arrived, it was night, so i desided to make a fire under the broken bridge / ramp and feeded the wolfes that came across with myself.

Its a long time since i got eaten by wolfes. I think, they developed tactics. First one bite my Glock (ruined), second ruined my headtorch. Mahlzeit!

BTW.: Thanks for the Barrel stuffed with Bambiloot in Solnichy. Helped a lot at the restart.

Damn, those are some funny screenshots, well done!

• Like 3

I was recently is starry and was looting the military base and was killed by a invisible thing and i shot in the doorway and it didn't die and them ran and closed myself in a house and it just beat me to death and cornered me, seems like youre just trying to make the game look better and don't care if people play. game used to be a blast in cherno now its just nobody around unless you walk for 2 hours

On 7/27/2017 at 2:15 AM, emuthreat said:

@WavyCodi 

2/10 troll.  If your DayZ skills are as bad as your shitpost game, it's no wonder you couldn't survive an invisible zombie.  (Pro tip: you can outrun them easily)
The only reason you got 2/10 was because of the appropriate use of punctuation, and the rice comment was at least somewhat creative.

@FREDOSANTANA

I don't even know where to begin.  Goose egg for you.  I mean, the chowdahead thing would have been kinda funny in a banal sort of way, but you quoted yourself.  Why?!?
Unfortunately, your abusive posts go too far.  At least your friend seems smart enough to eventually learn to play.  For you, I'm afraid there is no hope.
I'm no doctor, but I fear there is a possibility that you have a grow sponge capsule lodged far inside your head from early childhood.  You should get that checked out. Or not.  Probably not. Yeah, just let it run its course...

Complaining about the game is pretty-well tolerated.  Personal attacks are way out of line.

I mean they do have a point the invisible zombie thing is terrible and the personal attacks aren't cool but fredo does run a server and outrunning a zombie that runs are super fast is impossible and they game isnt worried about important issues just fan boys and arty shit with 2d trees

Edited by disapointed
misspell

@WavyCodi 

2/10 troll.  If your DayZ skills are as bad as your shitpost game, it's no wonder you couldn't survive an invisible zombie.  (Pro tip: you can outrun them easily)
The only reason you got 2/10 was because of the appropriate use of punctuation, and the rice comment was at least somewhat creative.

@FREDOSANTANA

I don't even know where to begin.  Goose egg for you.  I mean, the chowdahead thing would have been kinda funny in a banal sort of way, but you quoted yourself.  Why?!?
Unfortunately, your abusive posts go too far.  At least your friend seems smart enough to eventually learn to play.  For you, I'm afraid there is no hope.
I'm no doctor, but I fear there is a possibility that you have a grow sponge capsule lodged far inside your head from early childhood.  You should get that checked out. Or not.  Probably not. Yeah, just let it run its course...

Complaining about the game is pretty-well tolerated.  Personal attacks are way out of line.

@WavyCodi 

@FREDOSANTANA

We run one of the Biggest servers on dayz but we were censored before so yeah players from our community make fake accounts but the footage I watched you play I can tell you're terrible but know how to navigate the map. Also you should learn to write a coherent sentence you forty year old man with down syndrome trying to sound educated. Also you're a chowda head. Keep defending game breaking bugs it's what the devs do.

3 hours ago, disapointed said:

We run one of the Biggest servers on dayz but we were censored before so yeah players from our community make fake accounts but the footage I watched you play I can tell you're terrible but know how to navigate the map. Also you should learn to write a coherent sentence you forty year old man with down syndrome trying to sound educated. Also you're a chowda head. Keep defending game breaking bugs it's what the devs do.

You dare to call him out on his spelling but yet you manage to fuck up the word disappointed?

Have fun in the bin bro.

6 hours ago, disapointed said:

FIrst, what server do you claim to run? I doubt you do because that cost money and you can't seem to afford an education. Now go cry somewhere else. Remember the big red button you have to click before you play? Dayz's facebook page is great place for kids like yourself to go and jerk each other off and talk about how good the game would be if YOU were in charge of it.

Now run along, your mommy is probably looking for you. She has all the hugs you need. There are none here.

Also, I know it's easy to call someone "retarded" or "you have downs syndrome". And I pray to whatever fake god you worship that you never have a child with special needs. 

Edited by Girth Brooks
more coffee was needed to make sense of human life on this planet
  • Like 6

9 hours ago, disapointed said:

I mean they do have a point the invisible zombie thing is terrible and the personal attacks aren't cool but fredo does run a server and outrunning a zombie that runs are super fast is impossible and they game isnt worried about important issues just fan boys and arty shit with 2d trees

Its pretty rare to see an invisible zombie, I'm just shy of 5000 hrs and only seen one ever in that time. Found it to be an interesting experience to be honest.

And you can outrun them, unless your PC is a POS.. can hardly blame the devs for that can you?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, disapointed said:

game isnt worried about important issues just fan boys and arty shit with 2d trees

This here shows where you completely misunderstand DayZ Alpha and why you need to go read, read, read, read, and read some more, about the project before you try to join the discussion.

Your complete and utter ignorance, and your belligerent, immature, and entitled view points, contribute nothing to progress DayZ in any meaningful way.

If you're looking for a pat on the back for bald faced ignorance and poor conceptualization of DayZ you will find a lot of up votes on reddit for just that sort of thing.

• Like 3

Im not convinced that the invisible infected is a thing. the other night myself and a friend was playing and same kind of thing happened to me, however, before i ducked into the building I was in  the garden having a munch,  I had noticed some lag. a tad more than usuak. anyways, im in the house getting walloped from an infected that wasnt there.  My friend came to help and he said to me that the zed is outside hitting the apple tree right where I was munching on chernarus's finest. My hypotheses is that due to the lag my charachter position wasnt updated properly, many reason for this, could also have been the apple glitch. so thats why to me ity looked like im getting hit by an inv infected which was not the case. altho my dude was in the house, he was still actually outside at the apple tree.  friend killed him and it stopped instantly. Sorry no screenshots or vids but couldhave maybe asked instead of going ofdf on one like most of you do. Like Biohaze said, if all u gonna do is whinge pop on over to reddit, they will welcom you with open arms.   Enjoy O and just incase, anyone complains about the spelling and pronounciatioin, it late, im fucek and tbh font rreall give 2

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, donkennedy01 said:

Im not convinced that the invisible infected is a thing. the other night myself and a friend was playing and same kind of thing happened to me, however, before i ducked into the building I was in  the garden having a munch,  I had noticed some lag. a tad more than usuak. anyways, im in the house getting walloped from an infected that wasnt there.  My friend came to help and he said to me that the zed is outside hitting the apple tree right where I was munching on chernarus's finest. My hypotheses is that due to the lag my charachter position wasnt updated properly, many reason for this, could also have been the apple glitch. so thats why to me ity looked like im getting hit by an inv infected which was not the case. altho my dude was in the house, he was still actually outside at the apple tree.  friend killed him and it stopped instantly. Sorry no screenshots or vids but couldhave maybe asked instead of going ofdf on one like most of you do. Like Biohaze said, if all u gonna do is whinge pop on over to reddit, they will welcom you with open arms.   Enjoy O and just incase, anyone complains about the spelling and pronounciatioin, it late, im fucek and tbh font rreall give 2

Yeah.. positional desync is or at least used to be way more common and explains what you experienced.. an actual invisible one is much rarer but I've seen it (No pun intended!). Players on TS said they had an invisible zombie so i ran there and sure enough, i could hear it and got attacked by it, but couldn't see it or shoot it.. may have fallen through the ground mesh.

Not that long ago you had to shoot the dead zombie your saw on your client again for the server to register it as dead I believe, I think IMT has experienced that one before so he may be able to confirm that perhaps?

• Like 1

On 7/29/2017 at 1:26 AM, disapointed said:

game used to be a blast in cherno

Uh huh.

13 hours ago, O_HellFire said:

Yeah.. positional desync is or at least used to be way more common and explains what you experienced.. an actual invisible one is much rarer but I've seen it (No pun intended!). Players on TS said they had an invisible zombie so i ran there and sure enough, i could hear it and got attacked by it, but couldn't see it or shoot it.. may have fallen through the ground mesh.

Not that long ago you had to shoot the dead zombie your saw on your client again for the server to register it as dead I believe, I think IMT has experienced that one before so he may be able to confirm that perhaps?

Have had it happen multiple times in police stations

1 hour ago, klesh said:

Uh huh.

and btw , is that a real poncho or a.......

• Like 2

16 hours ago, O_HellFire said:

This has indeed happened to me but this was a long time ago, can't even remember which patch. I'd say they fixed that. I'm going with an infected which was either under the ground or inside the walls of a building.

seeing minor loot explosions, small houses with 4 hand guns and 2 shot guns, small houses with 8 jackets. 

@goateswyn

Very very nice "story creating" with this buggy Infected. 

Your Ideas make fun.

Been a while since i last played. Am i the only one finding this build super hard? i died three times in three hours playing either on starvation / hypothermia (whatever first killed me)

It remembers me on a build way back in the day, i think is was a 0.3xx or 0.4xx where one only died again and again depending on how lucky one was with the spawn point...

I found a car and lot's of Sporters though but the hatchback was undriveable. It felt like i drove on ice constantly.

Edited by mammut0815

I disagree with this patch being super hard.

The game is way too easy, still. Too much loot, too much food, apple-trees are unbalanced and basically a source of infinite food, etc. 

Too much ammo, too much weapons, too much military gear.

I'm super stoked for 0.63, though. :)

Edited by VVarhead
  • Like 1

so i suck at gaming again ? :-)

I'll give it another try this evening.

"In beta i trust, survive i must"

• Like 1