• ghillie color/shaders changes

Have a nice day! 

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, GaryWalnuts said:

Thanks for the update!

<3

31 minutes ago, Baty Alquawen said:
  • map color pallette changes

This is what was talked about in yesterday's SR, right?

• Like 1

Could it be you guys have serious issueds concerning the ghillie? ;)

Would it be possible to see the changes made to the ghillies in form of a screenshot? :> Sorry if i sound too cocky but i'm just so nervous about it. Hopefully they blend in as good as they did before the colours got changed. And since it takes so long to gather all the materials i don't wanna risk hopping on the EXP in fear that it's gonna get wiped before i can finish it.

Oh and as the guy who submitted the Bug report i must thank you for changing it so quickly, heh. Usually i'm not reporting anything because i keep thinking someone else probably reported it already but the bugged Ghillie Shaders hit me on a personal level.

My friends and me are avid ghillie users and spend hundreds of hours just crawling around people without them noticing us.

16 minutes ago, Hitmanchief said:

Would it be possible to see the changes made to the ghillies in form of a screenshot? :> Sorry if i sound too cocky but i'm just so nervous about it. Hopefully they blend in as good as they did before the colours got changed. And since it takes so long to gather all the materials i don't wanna risk hopping on the EXP in fear that it's gonna get wiped before i can finish it.

Oh and as the guy who submitted the Bug report i must thank you for changing it so quickly, heh. Usually i'm not reporting anything because i keep thinking someone else probably reported it already but the bugged Ghillie Shaders hit me on a personal level.

My friends and me are avid ghillie users and spend hundreds of hours just crawling around people without them noticing us.

I think the Experimental hive haven't been wiped for quite a while.

Just now, IMT said:

I think the Experimental hive haven't been wiped for quite a while.

Mhh, that's good to know. But still...i think i don't fancy getting all the nettings and burlaps just for testing. Might be a bit time consuming just to look at them before they hit the stable. :<

But i'm pretty sure someone will make a youtube video with the updated Ghillies now that i think about it. So i will look out for that, heh.

1 hour ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Hello guys,

we have two small changes today:

• map color pallette changes
  • ghillie color/shaders changes

Have a nice day! 

That'll make some people very happy! Thanks for all the hard work once again, I hope you all have a great rest of your week Baty. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Hitmanchief said:

But i'm pretty sure someone will make a youtube video with the updated Ghillies now that i think about it. So i will look out for that, heh.

Probably, but I think it will show up when it gets added to Stable. I don't believe a lot of people are playing Experimental right now.

9 minutes ago, IMT said:

Probably, but I think it will show up when it gets added to Stable. I don't believe a lot of people are playing Experimental right now.

Once it hits stable i will be able to test all three colours since my friends and me stashed our ghillies away until they are bugfixed. But i'm worried that they are still wonky once they hit stable :<

2 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

map color pallette changes

....one good reason to switch to experimental again.

Nice to see there are some Dev's working on .62 while prepearing .63 for Gamescom. I was concerned about the progress of .62 after reading S.R. yesterday.

But, thanx again.

• Like 2

had some fun last few days back from holidays. Lots of rain and took me a while to find a jacket but had fun and like the new environment changes.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hitmanchief said:

Once it hits stable i will be able to test all three colours since my friends and me stashed our ghillies away until they are bugfixed. But i'm worried that they are still wonky once they hit stable :<

We'll see, that's why were here, to provide them feedback. :)

32 minutes ago, pr9inichek said:

Sorry for my English.

Devs and guys, please check my ticket - https://feedback.bistudio.com/T126298

I think you're in the wrong section there, bud. This category is the DayZ Standalone category. Here is the DayZ Mod category: https://forums.dayz.com/forum/6-dayz-mod/

Wow big news, are the changes the Adam in the SR has addressed?

I will miss the green now ... I am in 4 hours in the land of the sand.

@WavyCodi 

2/10 troll.  If your DayZ skills are as bad as your shitpost game, it's no wonder you couldn't survive an invisible zombie.  (Pro tip: you can outrun them easily)
The only reason you got 2/10 was because of the appropriate use of punctuation, and the rice comment was at least somewhat creative.

@FREDOSANTANA

I don't even know where to begin.  Goose egg for you.  I mean, the chowdahead thing would have been kinda funny in a banal sort of way, but you quoted yourself.  Why?!?
Unfortunately, your abusive posts go too far.  At least your friend seems smart enough to eventually learn to play.  For you, I'm afraid there is no hope.
I'm no doctor, but I fear there is a possibility that you have a grow sponge capsule lodged far inside your head from early childhood.  You should get that checked out. Or not.  Probably not. Yeah, just let it run its course...

Complaining about the game is pretty-well tolerated.  Personal attacks are way out of line.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, emuthreat said:

@WavyCodi 

2/10 troll.  If your DayZ skills are as bad as your shitpost game, it's no wonder you couldn't survive an invisible zombie.  (Pro tip: you can outrun them easily)
The only reason you got 2/10 was because of the appropriate use of punctuation, and the rice comment was at least somewhat creative.

@FREDOSANTANA

I don't even know where to begin.  Goose egg for you.  I mean, the chowdahead thing would have been kinda funny in a banal sort of way, but you quoted yourself.  Why?!?
Unfortunately, your abusive posts go too far.  At least your friend seems smart enough to eventually learn to play.  For you, I'm afraid there is no hope.
I'm no doctor, but I fear there is a possibility that you have a grow sponge capsule lodged far inside your head from early childhood.  You should get that checked out. Or not.  Probably not. Yeah, just let it run its course...

Complaining about the game is pretty-well tolerated.  Personal attacks are way out of line.

What happened here then? Seems I missed out on some fun. :(

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IMT said:

What happened here then? Seems I missed out on some fun. :(

just two fresh accounts (i think it was one person) ranting about being killed by and invisible zombie. since they were using slurs and were generally much more disruptive than anything else, they got reported and dealt with quite quickly.

• Like 3

Looks much better now. THX

7EDDF43F3FAF99E352CF1392C1B493F6A8E62C9B173D8CEDED2D56AD02EA2581FE75362024F39F6037C4CAC666B6FDF9A6EC64B2675FFD4E3B811AAE85095013656C32BC7344C65EF8E94A115BCB8B2D

I was not able to craft some ghillie-suit for comparison.

Was there a Tent-Barrel-wipe on DE Rain-server or did some Fu'#\²³~#-<# stole the whole stuff north of Novaya Petrovka?

Edited by goateswyn
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, HaseDesTodes said:

just two fresh accounts (i think it was one person) ranting about being killed by and invisible zombie. since they were using slurs and were generally much more disruptive than anything else, they got reported and dealt with quite quickly.

Thanks for the heads up, seems I didn't miss much after all then.

8 hours ago, goateswyn said:

Looks much better now. THX

7EDDF43F3FAF99E352CF1392C1B493F6A8E62C9B173D8CEDED2D56AD02EA2581FE75362024F39F6037C4CAC666B6FDF9A6EC64B2675FFD4E3B811AAE85095013656C32BC7344C65EF8E94A115BCB8B2D

I was not able to craft some ghillie-suit for comparison.

Was there a Tent-Barrel-wipe on DE Rain-server or did some Fu'#\²³~#-<# stole the whole stuff north of Novaya Petrovka?

Also it will be a lot harder to spot players now that its darker so they blend in more. Really good change.

• Like 1