Kalle Bowo

Looking for cheap servers

Hey guys,

my clan and me want to finally set up our own DayZ SA server. It shouldn't be that big, we are thinking about something like 15-30 slots and are currently scanning for all the providers out there.

Fragnet.net is quite inexpensive, so is Gameservers.com but there the servers start at 30 slots, making it in the end more expensive again. Zap-Hosting.com and Gamersfactory.de are even more affordable but it's only for preorder now, so no real server at the moment.

Do you have any more recommendations? Which provider do you use? Or have you already experience with hosting a Fragnet server? I am thankful for all your tipps and feedback! :)

cheers,
Kalle

14 hours ago, Kalle Bowo said:

Hey guys,

my clan and me want to finally set up our own DayZ SA server. It shouldn't be that big, we are thinking about something like 15-30 slots and are currently scanning for all the providers out there.

Fragnet.net is quite inexpensive, so is Gameservers.com but there the servers start at 30 slots, making it in the end more expensive again. Zap-Hosting.com and Gamersfactory.de are even more affordable but it's only for preorder now, so no real server at the moment.

Do you have any more recommendations? Which provider do you use? Or have you already experience with hosting a Fragnet server? I am thankful for all your tipps and feedback! :)

cheers,
Kalle

All servers start at 30 slots, then tier to 40, 50, 60 slots.  HIHBgaming.net uses GamingDeluxe.  We have had little issue with them.  I'll behonest, DayZ servers are very expensive especially if you are looking at going with a private hive.  We operate 6 servers. 2 in AU, 2 in US, 2 in EU.  It's EXPENSIVE.