Baty Alquawen

Stable Update 0.62.140525

Hello there

Discussion on how to manipulate *illegally* obtained server files can get you into serious trouble here.

Suspensions were almost issued, but we decided (at the moment) to be lenient.

let's get off this topic and back to the original.

We are watching...

Rgds

LoK

• Like 6

Sorry 

:( I thought it was launch option thing. Not a cfg edit. 

I'm not good with these things :(

Edited by Baroness
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Baroness said:

Sorry 

:( I thought it was launch option thing. Not a cfg edit. 

I'm not good with these things :(

Just for clarification: there is no way to get the debug monitor on the Stable branch. The only way to get a debug monitor there is that either the GSP or the developers activate it, which is highly unlikely.

We have to wait until they legally hand out the server files to get a debug monitor on our own server. As far as I know, they don't plan to add a debug monitor to the official public hive but I'm sure there will be plenty of community servers with this option enabled.

By the way, why did you need the debug monitor?

I say old chaps, is there a trick to mining stones with a pickaxe? I only got the text "mine stones" for 3 blows of the pick and the text disappeared if i  hit tab and back i would see the text again. so for the chaps that want things like real life in game. i say go mine stones in game LOL 

• Like 1

Ugh... found 3 UMP's today. Now anyone would say "wow, you lucky bastard". But unfortunately, none had a mag. I'm getting a bit frustrated by it. Everytime I find a rare gun it never has a mag and those mags only spawn in the gun itself at the moment, at least as far as I know. What's the point in having those rare guns if the mags are even rarer by tenfold.

It's like finding a box of Danish cookies, at first you're like "oh snap, this is going to be good", only to find out there is sewing shit in there like needles, buttons, thread, etc.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, IMT said:

It's like finding a box of Danish cookies, at first you're like "oh snap, this is going to be good", only to find out there is sewing shit in there like needles, buttons, thread, etc.

danish-cookies_o_798960.jpg

• Like 5

8 hours ago, green_mtn_grandbob said:

I say old chaps, is there a trick to mining stones with a pickaxe? I only got the text "mine stones" for 3 blows of the pick and the text disappeared if i  hit tab and back i would see the text again. so for the chaps that want things like real life in game. i say go mine stones in game LOL 

That rhymed.

9 hours ago, IMT said:

Ugh... found 3 UMP's today. Now anyone would say "wow, you lucky bastard". But unfortunately, none had a mag. I'm getting a bit frustrated by it. Everytime I find a rare gun it never has a mag and those mags only spawn in the gun itself at the moment, at least as far as I know. What's the point in having those rare guns if the mags are even rarer by tenfold.

Don't they take mp5 mags?

6DbukpP.jpg

Strange delay:

• Like 1

Has the server DayZ MO 2-6 (Public/Veteran) - Hosted by GameServers.com been dropped? I cant see it on the Official server list any more

17 hours ago, Baroness said:

danish-cookies_o_798960.jpg

This, exactly this.

15 hours ago, LordBlackwolf said:

Don't they take mp5 mags?

Do they? I know they have their own mag, never thought of trying to put a MP5 mag in them, not sure if it will work though. But that doesn't solve the problem because the FAL and the VSS don't take MP5 mags, should the UMP take MP5 mags. :)

2 minutes ago, Baroness said:

Oh, @IMT I will gladly bake you danish cookies and send them over! :) 

You're not Danish, only Danish people can and are allowed to make Danish cookies. :P

I'm not danish but I can bake a mean cookie bruh. I gots recipes. 

:p

Edited by Baroness
  • Like 3

Lovely day in Zelenogorsk!

ioJRYLH.png

Radio towers are awesome for panoramic shots btw, use them.

• Like 3

On ‎2017‎-‎08‎-‎01 at 1:13 PM, green_mtn_grandbob said:

Is it the same as trees, perhaps?

I almost bit the farm last night from hypothermia because I forgot that I needed to use the "F" key to actually chop with my axe...as opposed to using the LMB, which just degrades your axe.

2 hours ago, philbur said:

Is it the same as trees, perhaps?

I almost bit the farm last night from hypothermia because I forgot that I needed to use the "F" key to actually chop with my axe...as opposed to using the LMB, which just degrades your axe.

Thanks,  old chap but i did try the F key all that gave me was "dig garden plot" as the pick hit the ground by the rock i was mining . The left mouse button would hit the rock with the pick. and it has taken me three evening to get seven stones as the only way i can get the prompt "mine stones" was to hit tab then i would get 3 or 4 blows on the rock with chips flying before the prompt disappeared. I'm sure that mining the rock without the prompt "mine stones" is waste of time, or am i wrong? I'm sure i'm just missing the proper way of mining stones. That's why i asked for the trick to mining stones. I even tried 1st. and 3rd. person view. Oh well i'll just keep picking along i'll get that eighth stone sooner or later.  I guess it will help pass the time till .63 gets here LOL

• Like 1

(Pick in handslot) Go to the near of stone just you see the message "mine stone" then press F and wait of the end of animation... all other activities make abort the mineing.

(The Iceaxe are the fastest worktool from mine stones)

• Like 1