Baty Alquawen

Stable Update 0.62.140525

Just now, LordBlackwolf said:

So in other words, you need to have the server files for it to work? 

yes I believe I said that ealier

but you can't mod the server files until they release them for modding.

giphy.gif

Just now, Baroness said:

but you can't mod the server files until they release them for modding.

giphy.gif

believe I said that earlier aswell

1 minute ago, Karmicdebt said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but they haven't released the server files to the public so I'm left wondering how you managed to get them yourself.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but they haven't released the server files to the public so I'm left wondering how you managed to get them yourself.

google-fu and the ability to read

You never said that.

''from what I gather it goes in the server config file and yes just as typed. dont know if its BI leagal to put it or not though''.

3 minutes ago, Karmicdebt said:

So in other words, a wild goose chase for the current purposes?

• Like 1

Just now, Baroness said:

You never said that.

''from what I gather it goes in the server config file and yes just as typed. dont know if its BI leagal to put it or not though''.

lol well live with it till they release beta then

1 minute ago, emuthreat said:

So in other words, a wild goose chase for the current purposes?

told her how didnt say it was leagal

1 minute ago, Karmicdebt said:

lol well live with it till they release beta then

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Karmicdebt said:

told her how didnt say it was leagal

Wanna know a great way to save on your utility bills?
Just run an extension *hic* cord over to your neigh*hic*bor's house, dig up the street and run a *hic* separate line around the water meter, bypass the *hic* gas meter and feed a line directly *hic* into your house (just make sure to reduce the pressure from the service line, so as not to blow yer*hic*self up,

• Like 4

1 minute ago, emuthreat said:

Wanna know a great way to save on your utility bills?
Just run an extension *hic* cord over to your neigh*hic*bor's house, dig up the street and run a *hic* separate line around the water meter, bypass the *hic* gas meter and feed a line directly *hic* into your house (just make sure to reduce the pressure from the service line, so as not to blow yer*hic*self up,

dont believe anyone asked that....

Just now, Karmicdebt said:

dont believe anyone asked that....

There's something in common between bad advice, and bad unsolicited advice. They are both bad advice.

• Like 3

Just now, emuthreat said:

There's something in common between bad advice, and bad unsolicited advice. They are both bad advice.

dude if ya think it was bad advice as in incorrect you are mistaken, being a person who has built and run many

arma2 and 3 servers I like to keep up with how they are writing code for dayz standalone to have a leg up for when it goes beta.

the line i gave her is the exact one that does the debug monitor,like it or not.

Yes but it doesn't apply to my particular situation of playing DayZ SA on STABLE

therefore it is bad advice, whether it is true or not.

Edited by Baroness
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Baroness said:

Yes but it doesn't apply to my particular situation of playing DayZ SA on STABLE

same line will work on stable, not my problem ya cant modify,excuse me , not supposed to, the files yet

Edited by Karmicdebt

Oh so it's MY problem now? Like, how am I in ANY position to modify the server files atm?!?!? I literally can't do ANYTHING about it.

Get out.

5 minutes ago, Karmicdebt said:

dude if ya think it was bad advice as in incorrect you are mistaken, being a person who has built and run many

arma2 and 3 servers I like to keep up with how they are writing code for dayz standalone to have a leg up for when it goes beta.

the line i gave her is the exact one that does the debug monitor,like it or not.

And tampering with utilities will get you free service.  The problem is with feasibility, access, and potential consequences.

No worries man, just having a laugh at the runaround in the stable discussion.  I'll definitely remember that that option is there now though, thanks.

Edit: And you're welcome, that was my one pointless internet argument for the week; you broke my quota, jerk.  Lol

Edited by emuthreat
spinnin the wheels
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Karmicdebt said:

What you're failing to comprehend apparently, is that the server files have not been publicly released so telling Baroness to input lines in a server config file that NOBODY legally has access to so those lines are worthless AMONG other things.

• Like 2

What you're failing to comprehend apparently, is that the server files have not been publicly released so telling Baroness to input lines in a server config file that NOBODY legally has access to so those lines are worthless AMONG other things.

NO knowledge is worthless....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Karmicdebt said:

if its in the server files it would

1 hour ago, LordBlackwolf said:

So in other words, you need to have the server files for it to work? 

failure to read is a terrible thing.

1 hour ago, Karmicdebt said:

failure to read is a terrible thing.

There's no failure to read anything you've said. What WAS a failure though is you telling someone to add something to a server file that nobody has access to as if it was currently legally possible.

10 minutes ago, LordBlackwolf said:

There's no failure to read anything you've said. What WAS a failure though is you telling someone to add something to a server file that nobody has access to as if it was currently legally possible.

LOL whatever guy didnt tell her to add it told her what would add what she wanted, so ease up or block me or just unass the topic :)