Baty Alquawen

Stable Update 0.62.140525

nice "unintentional" wipe =) ... great patch! both thumbs up ... it destroyed nearly every persistent lootbox ;) well done ! i would say : role that shit back ... and try it again ;)

We contacted our provider on this. They are not able to roll it back cuz the backups are wiped aswell, but failure was on GSP side and not development. In our case GamingDeluxe. Live goes on... keep up the work!

regards GermanDayZ

• Like 1

Hi baty. Any plans for what is going to be looked at or fixed next on 0.62. We are running out of transport on are server as I get the feeling there are a lot of dead vehicles on the map that people  aren't destroying. Been to 80% of the V3S cargo spawn points and nothing and we are down to are last cargo (sad face). Also the heli crashes could do with some loving in the loot front (big smiley face).

I can't even get TrackIR to work at all after a couple of patches ago.
It won't show up under controllers and I can't enable x-input.  I thought TrackIR support was broken or dropped.

If it's supposed to be working, what am I doing wrong?  I did a full uninstall and re-install already.
I honestly can't play the game without it. OK, WON'T play the game without it.

Edited by hutchca

Can we get a few more 1PP official public servers for the US? UK has like 16 and no one is on them. We have 3 and two of them keep dropping off the server browser.

Edited by ColdAtrophy
  • Like 4

58 minutes ago, Fing said:

Also the heli crashes could do with some loving in the loot front (big smiley face).

Heli's have been intentionally nerfed in respect to loot.

Some problems with guns spawning or similar.

I'm not fully versed in why....

• Like 1

So i spent a week at tisy mil base trying to find an SVD to no avail. Lots of ammo and magazines for anything and everything seem to be spawning. The weapons don't really spawn that much. I find this rather exciting that the assualt rifles seem to be pretty rare now. mostly ak101 and aksu is what i found.. is any of this intentional ? because the domestic weapons seem to spawn as normal or too many pistols id say

11 hours ago, hutchca said:

I can't even get TrackIR to work at all after a couple of patches ago.
It won't show up under controllers and I can't enable x-input.  I thought TrackIR support was broken or dropped.

If it's supposed to be working, what am I doing wrong?  I did a full uninstall and re-install already.
I honestly can't play the game without it. OK, WON'T play the game without it.

I had the same on the experimental. 

Try deleting the configuration files, should be somewhere like C:\Users\<yourname>\Documents\DayZ

This fixed it for me.

• Like 1

Gaming Deluxe have wiped all persistence and backups

Edited by AndyMart1n

20 hours ago, ColdAtrophy said:

So I stole an AK101 from someone's camp. I kept crashing while I was interacting with the tents. To be clear, my PC is power cycling virtually every time this happens. 

I drove across the map to my humble barrel stash and started looking around for a new sedan tire. I pulled my supressed AK101 out and shot a zombie. Got another crash. 

Game booted back up and now I'm crashing on the main menu.

My theory is that the rifle in my hands is corrupted in some way and causing these crashes but I could be way off.

Hello, can you send dumps to our feedback tracker please? Guys gonna tell you what they need from you or where is the problem.

22 hours ago, Ze-Krush said:

Hopefully you guys can fix the white crosshair in the next patch! Here is an example. It happened to me the other day while I was at my base, I only had the SVD to defend myself and a random freshie with a double barrel rushed me. I submitted a report on it as well as this post!

Was really hoping for it to be fixed in this patch.

If you send it to our Feedback Tracker devs will look at it. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, thesheep said:

nice "unintentional" wipe =) ... great patch! both thumbs up ... it destroyed nearly every persistent lootbox ;) well done ! i would say : role that shit back ... and try it again ;)

16 hours ago, zm4ster.germandayz.de said:

We contacted our provider on this. They are not able to roll it back cuz the backups are wiped aswell, but failure was on GSP side and not development. In our case GamingDeluxe. Live goes on... keep up the work!

regards GermanDayZ

2 hours ago, AndyMart1n said:

Gaming Deluxe have wiped all persistence and backups

Yes, I have message from Gaming Deluxe about wipe on private servers. But it is not from our side.

15 hours ago, Fing said:

Hi baty. Any plans for what is going to be looked at or fixed next on 0.62. We are running out of transport on are server as I get the feeling there are a lot of dead vehicles on the map that people  aren't destroying. Been to 80% of the V3S cargo spawn points and nothing and we are down to are last cargo (sad face). Also the heli crashes could do with some loving in the loot front (big smiley face).

You can destroy vehicles by matchbox. It is not so hard. :)

And dynamic events have some issue with loot, it is known. 

• Like 4

A few pics from 1PP with Gary and Cold.

fy4BcO2.jpg

Spawned inside this castle structure. I was able to do the dash and hop against the wall to get out of single textured jail.

wXBTLAK.jpg

Waste not want not. Gary gets his fix.

5yZTR0m.jpg

Gary surveys with authority.

PVuIP0m.jpg

Cold cooks the veggies because science.

NV8ZAU7.jpg

What now!?

LAAZ3PR.jpg

Cast your food, catch a warm snack.

ColdAtrophy has been experiencing some nasty crashes, while I had none at all.

• Like 9

Thanks for the reply Baty. And yes I know about destroying vehicles with matches I do that when I wreck a vehicle, but if people don*t have matches and trash the vehicles it does not de-spawn.  And if they are in out of the way places they might never be found and destroyed.  We don't have may regulars on are server so  any one that comes on might find a vehicle wreck it then move on without destroying it. It is then luck if we find it then trash it.  Ok we have a way of recycling vehicles, but only if you have matches on you and you give a dam.  People just popping on won't be thinking that way and probably won't be carry matches ergo quantity of usable transport drops. It is a work around the match, but has its limitations that's all. 

9 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Hello, can you send dumps to our feedback tracker please? Guys gonna tell you what they need from you or where is the problem.

Done. I threw all relevant bidmp and rpt files on there. Hopefully I didn't overload them. I crashed a lot yesterday.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2017 at 5:34 PM, liquidcactus said:

So i spent a week at tisy mil base trying to find an SVD to no avail. Lots of ammo and magazines for anything and everything seem to be spawning. The weapons don't really spawn that much. I find this rather exciting that the assualt rifles seem to be pretty rare now. mostly ak101 and aksu is what i found.. is any of this intentional ? because the domestic weapons seem to spawn as normal or too many pistols id say

Try to catch your server just after a regularly scheduled restart for best luck in finding military rifles.  It seems that the CLE sees the need to catch-up after coming back online.  Make sure to do your sweep within 45 minutes, or they might despawn and it becomes harder to stock up on them.

6 hours ago, Fing said:

And if they are in out of the way places they might never be found and destroyed.

Looks like it is time to check the southeast coastline and some minor interior roadways.  Never say never.

On 7/19/2017 at 9:17 AM, ColdAtrophy said:

So I stole an AK101 from someone's camp. I kept crashing while I was interacting with the tents. To be clear, my PC is power cycling virtually every time this happens. 

I drove across the map to my humble barrel stash and started looking around for a new sedan tire. I pulled my supressed AK101 out and shot a zombie. Got another crash. 

Game booted back up and now I'm crashing on the main menu.

My theory is that the rifle in my hands is corrupted in some way and causing these crashes but I could be way off.

If you are crashing on the main menu, there is something unique about your situation.  I was having pretty frequent crashes, until I stopped loading up 64 bit client, and now only occasionally crash; either upon looking at loot or in our storage.

Edited by emuthreat
fix you grammar
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, orakel78 said:

I had the same on the experimental. 

Try deleting the configuration files, should be somewhere like C:\Users\<yourname>\Documents\DayZ

This fixed it for me.

Thanks!. It's working now, though it still doesn't show up under controls.
And unfortunately, despite the patch notes, it still seems a bit laggy.

I had to reconfigure my controls but at least I can play now.

Edited by hutchca
  • Like 1

On 19/07/2017 at 5:22 AM, Baty Alquawen said:
  • fixed some server crashes reproducible by players

giphy.gif

and by Jesus I mean Baty.

On 19/07/2017 at 9:19 AM, IMT said:

Can confirm that the reproducible crash is fixed.

giphy.gif

• Like 4

IMT, you're my hero.  Thanks.  I'll try to bring more 10 cows back if Tisy is a bust.  Well maybe a dozen to replace what I ate : )

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Fing said:

Thanks for the reply Baty. And yes I know about destroying vehicles with matches I do that when I wreck a vehicle, but if people don*t have matches and trash the vehicles it does not de-spawn.  And if they are in out of the way places they might never be found and destroyed.  We don't have may regulars on are server so  any one that comes on might find a vehicle wreck it then move on without destroying it. It is then luck if we find it then trash it.  Ok we have a way of recycling vehicles, but only if you have matches on you and you give a dam.  People just popping on won't be thinking that way and probably won't be carry matches ergo quantity of usable transport drops. It is a work around the match, but has its limitations that's all. 

I understand this problem but here is not other solution currently. :/

6 hours ago, hutchca said:

Thanks!. It's working now, though it still doesn't show up under controls.
And unfortunately, despite the patch notes, it still seems a bit laggy.

I had to reconfigure my controls but at least I can play now.

If you don't like it report it to our Feedback Tracker, we can change it. :)

• Like 3

9 hours ago, emuthreat said:

If you are crashing on the main menu, there is something unique about your situation.  I was having pretty frequent crashes, until I stopped loading up 64 bit client, and now only occasionally crash; either upon looking at loot or in our storage.

Unfortunately, whatever my problem is, it isn't specific to one client or the other. I've tried them both numerous times.

7 hours ago, emuthreat said:

IMT, you're my hero.  Thanks.  I'll try to bring more 10 cows back if Tisy is a bust.  Well maybe a dozen to replace what I ate : )

Reveal hidden contents

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma 

My pleasure. :) I hope you're going to cook them yourself, don't want to sit for another hour cooking 30 cows again. :P

And keep in mind: a row of meat a day, keeps the hunger away haha.

• Like 5

Thanks again fro the reply Baty.  And IMT when are you going to open up your next Mcownalds? were do you think would be good for the passing trade? May I suggest Topolniki its about central for the Tisy routes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fing said:

Thanks again fro the reply Baty.  And IMT when are you going to open up your next Mcownalds? were do you think would be good for the passing trade? May I suggest Topolniki its about central for the Tisy routes.

I'd rather start one in either Gorka or Novy Sobor, more central and more people travel through the area. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fing said:

Mcownalds.

giphy.gif

Edited by Baroness
  • Like 2