Sign in to follow this  
Nuno Pinto

To you German Paul

Hi, This is the story that happened 40min ago on the 1st person oldschooldayz.net server:
I met a very friendly and cool German guy named Paul in Severograd, after we exchange names I saw that he had a SKS and I asked him if he had ammo for it, he answered me no. So I had 15 rounds and gave them to him because I had a Shotgun with 20+rounds and a Blaze with no hunting scope and 20rounds. I told him that I was going up north to try and find some hunting scope and he said that he was probably going to Tisy. I said to him, do you want to come with me and we can go to tisy and he said yes, so we went up north found almost nothing, the small villages were empty basically, so we started heading to Tisy, and right before Tisy coming from east there is a small compound with some dorms, a bar and a medical building, so I decided to go there to see If I could find a hunting scope in the bar, because it spawns hunting loot. We looted and again there was nothing, and as I was approaching the medical building Paul asked me if he could drink and eat something because he wasn't hydrated so I replied, yes of course you can. I also wasn't hydrated so we both went inside the medical building and started to drink and eat in separate rooms. Just as I was finishing drinking I heard steps, some dude just came inside killed Paul in 1second, My Shotghun was on the ground and I picked up really quickly, tried to make no noise because he didn't realize that I was on the room in front and to the left. I picked from the door and killed him instantly, I was so mad and frustrated because I have no idea if Paul realized that it was someone else(I hope he did). So I went and looted the guy and just I was trying to figure out what I was going to do with so much loot, I heard a different set of steps, different from the infected, my first thought was "I hope he doesn't hear my char breathing or i'm fucked", I stayed really still. After a few seconds he went inside and because I had the door shut on the room that I was in, he went straight to the room in front that was open with Paul's body inside, he shut the door and I heard him reloading a shotgun and I thought to myself this is it, or it's a 50/50 situation if he realizes that I'm here. So I open the door of my room, open his door and headshoted him. There was so many loot on the ground that the game was going crazy. I came out of this encounter with a SKS, AKS, Blaze and a UMP mag and so many rounds that I don't even know what to do with them hahaha But in the end I was really frustrated that my new friend Paul died, and probably I will never meet him again :(

• Like 2

Go on steam.. and find the previously played with section..

Find Paul. 

:)

• Like 3