Waffleology

Are Whitelists Allowed On Public Hive Community Servers?

I came across a dozen of servers that continuously kick me as soon as I join, It isn't really fair when it comes in terms of building bases, is it allowed?

No offense to Bohemia Interactive, but these offenses should be highly punishable although they are still up and in one piece. My point is is that Bohemia should be monitoring the abuse of servers in DayZ Standalone alot more, if you have a forum which I may report these servers, I can list a plethora of them.

• Like 1

If you find such a server that violates the rules, report them to the server provider (there's a sticky post somewhere).  With luck the server providers will actually get off their asses and shutdown the server without a refund.

• Like 1

sticky post in this forum section.

i'm not sure if BIS should monitor violations themselves, maybe they should. but on the other hand that would mean lots of effort.

imo, they should make the GSPs enforce the rules more strictly. after all, they are the ones that are hosting the servers and should have the tools to find violations very easily.

• Like 2

I did report these servers multiple times and the server providers do absolutely nothing about them, some of the good support representatives would maybe warn them, but I don't think so, when I go to report again for keeping the white list and on one occasion they told me that punishments will be served when they are needed. I am currently having a problem with a 5 man Russian clan which are coming on to the high populated servers with duped gear and are just killing everyone with it. I followed their in game names on DayZ Spy, and I found their base server. I went to take action only to be kicked continuously without any reasons. If anyone can help me take this server down or even take the white list away, I would absolutely LOVE that. The server providers just don't do much with my reports at all. Sometimes the people I report would make a cheesy excuse for me being racist and they kick me, which that is not the case. 

Also, if I were to be able to search for these servers with the power to take them down as a moderator, alot of them would likely be gone now.

I can get the link to my imgur image gallery of them.

Edited by Waffleology

http://imgur.com/a/H1MbT

There is the ones who killed me and their base server, this is for if you may want to report the server or even try and enter the server, it will kick you though.

Edited by Waffleology

Ha ha you cry babys. If I pay for a server I don't want you taking stuff off it.. Play public you cheap bastard.

Sniveling and moaning snowflakes make me laugh.

• Like 1

On 15/07/2017 at 11:45 PM, serelaw said:

Ha ha you cry babys. If I pay for a server I don't want you taking stuff off it.. Play public you cheap bastard.

Sniveling and moaning snowflakes make me laugh.

He is playing on a public server. If you want to have a locked server then you need a private hive. It's not a matter of cry babys, you're a cheat and breaking the server rules if you have a locked server on the public hive. 

• Like 2