Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.62.140525

15 minutes ago, GaryWalnuts said:

Well it was definitely down earlier this morning but it looks like DayZ Rain DE 0-5 (Experimental/Unstable) is back up!   Thanks Baty!

(and try not to shoot the guy in the yellow armband Sqeezorz!)

Yeah, It should be back now :).

• Like 3

Wow... Thank you Baty and Devs <3 <3 <3  *hippiedancegiffromme*

@GaryWalnuts...no problem.. i have no weapons ^^ only a stick with apple-ammunition..  and possible a bow or sporter if i one find.... i stay on Tisy ^^ ... not Base as freshspawn modus ;) .. i hope for wolves from testing someone.

• Like 3

Freshie mode ... on rain sevrer ...  in Tisy ... looking for wolves to kill with apple-on-a-stick!  DANG @Sqeezorz maybe you should turn off your monitor to make it more challenging!

• Like 7

Hmmm, Not wolves are now my challenge, no something else ....

Cholera now at level 2 ... (was up in the top in Tisy ... and no bottle with me, the emergency before death was a Pond, unfortunately I was off The long journey from the coast 2x Hypothermic and stood at 1900 Health ....

will I make it?

2352A9FE1B6747585B3175D5696E083739F39ABD

Edit: i`m not sure if it`s the medium or severe Cholera .... stage 3 bring light in the darkness or the complet darkness...

Edited by Sqeezorz

2 hours ago, Sqeezorz said:

Hmmm, Not wolves are now my challenge, no something else ....

Cholera now at level 2 ... (was up in the top in Tisy ... and no bottle with me, the emergency before death was a Pond, unfortunately I was off The long journey from the coast 2x Hypothermic and stood at 1900 Health ....

will I make it?

Doubtful.

RIP

The rain-server is really hard to survive until i found a Gorka-jacket, 2 Lada's and 2 V3Scargos, a Barrel and a Tent just in a 3-hour-run today.

It's a nice place to stay here in the north until new patch-wipe.

Just one things to mention after a game without crash: The rain allways comes in waves. It goes from hard rain to light rain in ~6-second-interval. This pulsing makes me wiered in my head after long playin. Also time acceleration is a bit to fast in my opinion.

@Sqeezorz: I hope u survived. Sadly i have no Charcol or Antibiotics in my tent. If u wanna store your stuff before u die, i have a half emty tent to strore your stuff if u want! The tent is behind the .........! Ahhm, i send you a p.m. if u need!

• Like 2

@goateswyn The rain waves are really funny .. but I noticed that it is not always the same. There are times when you do not notice these waves ... because they are not there ... and another time they are back. It's funny ... but I got used to it.

And thanks for your offer ... only I do not know what stuff you mean ^^

I only have a shirt / pants and a HightCap Vest .. full of wood bark and apples ^^ an Axe and a Stoneknife ...

the most valuable Is my life .. and therefore I will fight until the screen says: YaD .. Respawn is not an option, no, never !!

I could recover despite cholera, the health is full again .. the hard rain puts me on but I keep through. I will visit you in your base when I am healthy ^^.

33591D8CB28D71939B4562A1687721AEFD5913B3

________

Edit: after 105min. on stage 3 ... i think its medium however the losing-values are higher (Regenerate 3Blood /sec on Energy/Hydrated Brightgreen and its goes down with a ~0.8 tic/sec. --> blood loss is thus more as 3 unit/sec) 

... and only if the stage goes less than 180min. i can survive.... ( Bloodlevel goes in 45min. under 500 thats the End) ...

BBFBDFD804482C6BDB29E10BE4492C6008A75FD4

Fortunately it rains, so I always have something to do in the wet.

Dry, sit, go to the fountain and drink, collect wood again to the tree and prepare the fire because I am wet again .... an eternal circle

Edited by Sqeezorz
  • Like 3

@Sqeezorz: Ahh, i see. Your're a true survivor seeking for the hardcore survival experience! Why else playing on this ridiculous WET server. Nice to hear that u're alive. As i see on your photo, you did'nt emty whole Tisy area. I could'nt even find a wolf!

I never planed to set up a camp, but if live gives you a barrel, you have to kill some pets for "shiny boots of leather"! After roaming the NW-area around Tisy without seeing any animal i go to Lopatino where i mostlikely find some Pets to tann/eat!

As soon as I get my leather I store my Gorka away and turn into "fully-crafted-survival-mode" with bow and a cooking-tripod and a fire every 15 min's. ^^

The Lada and the Truck were good to drive in the rain as long you stay on the road. Also in Grass it's driveable/recoverable. Had some serious problems with Sedan. It would'nt move even on plane grass. // Had to restart 2 times because of invicible items in the car (1 Barrel and 1 mag). // can confirm: Helicopterspawns have just clotes and headlights // Cant wait to see more "Hardcore-survival-moded-sever" with harsher enviroment and less Loot/weapons! ( @Baty Alquawen : Can you make a this server even more challengeing for me? )

Ps.: 11 + (2x7) = (25.7.2017) StatusreportTuesday!!!!!!! Gimme the News for .63 ! ( and an update maybe??)

Edited by goateswyn
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Sqeezorz said:

the most valuable Is my life .. and therefore I will fight until the screen says: YaD .. Respawn is not an option, no, never !!

I've never beaten severe cholera and I've gotten it a few times.   The last time I even had some help from Biohaze and Emuthreat, leaving me some supplies.   @IMT has beaten it though. I believe he said that the very last end-stage was that he was unconscious for quite some time - but I don't remember how long.   I hit respawn after about 20 minutes of being unconscious but I wasn't aware at the time that I might have come back to life.  After all those hours of suffering I wish now that I didn't respawn - next time I definitely won't!   So don't respawn and keep us updated!!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, GaryWalnuts said:

I've never beaten severe cholera and I've gotten it a few times.   The last time I even had some help from Biohaze and Emuthreat, leaving me some supplies.   @IMT has beaten it though. I believe he said that the very last end-stage was that he was unconscious for quite some time - but I don't remember how long.   I hit respawn after about 20 minutes of being unconscious but I wasn't aware at the time that I might have come back to life.  After all those hours of suffering I wish now that I didn't respawn - next time I definitely won't!   So don't respawn and keep us updated!!

I can't remember how much blood I was losing but you go unconscious at 500 blood so if you're losing 1 blood each second it would take 500 seconds to die. If you didn't die after 10 minutes then that means you're going to make it. However, if you're not healing then you will never wake up unless someone comes and helps you up. So bright green energized is vital here. If you're bright green energized and at least neutral hydrated you will regain consciousness after 500 seconds.

I would at least wait 30 minutes, if you didn't wake up by then, either reach out for help or respawn because chances are you're not regaining any blood meaning you will never wake up on your own.

Edit: I guess another big tip here is to drink as much as possible before you fall unconscious when having Cholera, it probably might save your life if the Cholera goes to the last stage when you're unconscious.

Edited by IMT
  • Like 2

The end of my Story.... Long Long time in Rain, after 1000 gallons water drink and maybe 30 times make a fire...

a last fire for the Soul

DF0FC3C4380DEBCBCEFA1E4D8C80A3609C3BD224

then i saw the black darkness and into this darkness the light from my new way.

FB8087AC7216B832F524C3B0327D60B3F9F5D436

R.I.P for the science

and for Devs a litte "bug" ....Not bad but thanks to this "cholera story" discovered.

Firepaces which are not despawned before the restart will be still there after the restart, but the "visiblitity" does not work and if you in the inventory tab, after stumbling you can see the fireplace. A Picture.

4D8D2C2E8553D227E5CB4AC5EE400F9C3E7B0465

And tomorrow i go IRL in the Hollydays ... GreeZ

Edited by Sqeezorz
  • Like 5

See y'all next on the next major patch. Dayz has been sent on vaca from my ssd for a few weeks now. Looking forward to the new player controller. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Girth Brooks said:

See y'all next on the next major patch. Dayz has been sent on vaca from my ssd for a few weeks now. Looking forward to the new player controller. 

Take care and see you at 0.63! :)