Sign in to follow this  
Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.62.140512

Hello guys, 

Nice to see you back after bank holidays last week in Czech Republic. And we have some fixes today:

• fixed ghillie visual (We made some changes to colours of Chernarus couple of updates ago, and the ghillie suit was in need of some colour tweaks as well.)
  • fixed some client side crashing

Have a nice Monday guys :).

• Like 16

what about the multiple player crashes at the same time, is this fixed ?  it the biggest problem dayz has at the moment and i never see any devs talk about it. players will crash in large numbers on a server , at any given time.

Edited by iconn

35 minutes ago, iconn said:

what about the multiple player crashes at the same time, is this fixed ?  it the biggest problem dayz has at the moment and i never see any devs talk about it. players will crash in large numbers on a server , at any given time.

Have you send your crash dumps via the feedback tracker?

• Like 3

Baty, can you share some information about Wednesday, regarding a push experimental -> stable? I'd love to play with TrackIR again :D

yes i sent on bug reports all of them and the dev still thinks its isolated, wanted to get my steam so they could figure out why my character crashes. so i responded saying its not just me but every player gets these crashes and mostly high pop servers with an area dense with players, iv seen as many as 30 players crashing at the same time. i dont think many players are reporting this issue, but its sure as hell the biggest problem that needs to be fixed.

So the easy way of testing it is getting clan members or youtubers with large followings to test it and keep reporting the crash codes.

• Like 1

there is just no way the devs dont already know about it, they just wont say anything about it for some reason, and i have  had clan memebers send reports. still no real responce,

[2017-07-10 | 12:56:59] Player #52 Homeless disconnected
[2017-07-10 | 12:56:59] Player #26 Peg (81.175.129.166:2304) connected
[2017-07-10 | 12:56:59] Player #1 Alejo disconnected
[2017-07-10 | 12:57:00] Player #52 wiltson (85.134.90.106:2304) connected
[2017-07-10 | 12:57:00] Player #33 Abwehr disconnected
[2017-07-10 | 12:57:00] Player #44 Goldkind disconnected
[2017-07-10 | 12:57:00] Player #49 Saufsoldat disconnected
[2017-07-10 | 12:57:00] Player #18 LongdongJohn disconnected
[2017-07-10 | 12:57:00] Player #22 Itchyboii disconnected
[2017-07-10 | 12:57:01] Player #7 Will Decker disconnected

just a small example, these are players that crashed, in just 1 incident

That is because they are looking into the issue. It's probably not a simple issue otherwise it would be fixed by now. Although we get crashes as well, I have never seen an entire group crash. It's mostly individuals and in most cases is tied to items/inventory. Of course I can not speak about the entire server since I'm not an admin. Perhaps more people crash when another player crashes. Still, I don't believe I have seen 2 people of our group crash at the same time and if it happens it is very rare.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, iconn said:
24 minutes ago, iconn said:

there is just no way the devs dont already know about it, they just wont say anything about it for some reason, and i have  had clan memebers send reports. still no real responce,

If you send in the crash dumps and you keep sending in the crash dumps, I'm sure they know about it, and as IMT said, it's very likely that they're looking into the problem, and it might no be an easy fix.

• Like 1

you wouldnt see how many players crash, unless your an admin, looking on the adm logs

then they should at least acknowledge it, and say so, not send me this reply: We have analysed the crash logs you have provided, however we will need some additional information from you. Can you please post the link to your Steam profile in here so we can take look at your in game character? As it appears there is possibly something wrong with the character, which causes the crashes you are experiencing.
Regards,  this makes me think after all this, they still think its just my character, when its actually tons of players with same crashes

1 minute ago, iconn said:

then they should at least acknowledge it, and say so, not send me this reply: We have analysed the crash logs you have provided, however we will need some additional information from you. Can you please post the link to your Steam profile in here so we can take look at your in game character? As it appears there is possibly something wrong with the character, which causes the crashes you are experiencing.
Regards,  this makes me think after all this, they still think its just my character, when its actually tons of players with same crashes

That message is usually given when you haven't filled out the feedback tracker correctly according to the guide that they have put up, you're most likely missing lots of information that is required when you use the feedback tracker.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, iconn said:

And they say: "It appears there's something wrong with your character", that is a clear indication that it's something that they're currently looking into the matter too. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Hello guys, 

Nice to see you back after bank holidays last week in Czech Republic. And we have some fixes today:

• fixed ghillie visual (We made some changes to colours of Chernarus couple of updates ago, and the ghillie suit was in need of some colour tweeks as well.)
  • fixed some client side crashing

Have a nice Monday guys :).

Would be nice to see the server browsers changed again to one of 2 options;

1) put Community tab at the fore so that the paying servers are promoted and not lost

2) remove the tabs and instead have Filters added for Official, Community servers with the default set to All selected

We have seen our population fall from regular 60 pop to barely double figures. The servers will soon come down as it just isnt possibly to run 2 x servers at a cost of over £170per month

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, iconn said:

They have been, they have even pushed possible fixes and I think it's way less than it was, at least for me. I believe even this particular update might have a possible fix for a crash or crashes. And if it frustrates you so much, why don't you do what they ask you? They want more information from YOU, so provide it to them.

6 hours ago, iconn said:

[2017-07-10 | 12:56:59] Player #52 Homeless disconnected
[2017-07-10 | 12:56:59] Player #26 Peg (81.175.129.166:2304) connected
[2017-07-10 | 12:56:59] Player #1 Alejo disconnected
[2017-07-10 | 12:57:00] Player #52 wiltson (85.134.90.106:2304) connected
[2017-07-10 | 12:57:00] Player #33 Abwehr disconnected
[2017-07-10 | 12:57:00] Player #44 Goldkind disconnected
[2017-07-10 | 12:57:00] Player #49 Saufsoldat disconnected
[2017-07-10 | 12:57:00] Player #18 LongdongJohn disconnected
[2017-07-10 | 12:57:00] Player #22 Itchyboii disconnected
[2017-07-10 | 12:57:01] Player #7 Will Decker disconnected

just a small example, these are players that crashed, in just 1 incident

Bambiland server right xD, that happens to many times cause the amount of weapons and guns I think btw im Player #1 Alejo xD

15 hours ago, iconn said:

Thing that worked for me and my friends is: \

If you run 32 bit version and it crash for You try to 64 bit. The 64 bit is stable for me. Funny thing is that my friend has exactly oposite situation. He crash at 64bit and 32bit is stable for him.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2017 at 9:00 PM, moeb1us said:

Baty, can you share some information about Wednesday, regarding a push experimental -> stable? I'd love to play with TrackIR again :D

No Stable update today. 

On 7/10/2017 at 6:28 PM, iconn said:

We are investigating this crash. It is not so easy to find a source of this issue.

• Like 3