Sign in to follow this  
Puchi

Stuck under the floor of the green elevated house

Hello all,

I'm posting here to see if anyone can give me a little assistance. The server restarted while I was in the green house and when I logged back in I was trapped underneath. I cannot go prone, I cannot jump, and I’ve tried running and disconnecting from the internet but nothing seems to work. I’ve seen post where others have had the same problem but I never see any resolution. I submitted a request on the feedback tracker 3 days ago (here) but either no one is reading them or this is low priority for the techs. I have hours’ worth of very nice gear that I don’t want to lose. Somebody please, if you have a solution you’d would be doing me a real solid. I need to get my DayZ fix this weekend or I'm gonna snap. 

Thank you,

Puchi

EDIT: Sorry, I submitted a private request (here) on the feedback tracker 3 days ago but I wasn’t sure if it went thru so I created the one above on one the 6th. Not sure if anyone can view the private one. 

Edited by Puchi
Additional information

1 hour ago, Puchi said:

Hello all,

I'm posting here to see if anyone can give me a little assistance. The server restarted while I was in the green house and when I logged back in I was trapped underneath. I cannot go prone, I cannot jump, and I’ve tried running and disconnecting from the internet but nothing seems to work. I’ve seen post where others have had the same problem but I never see any resolution. I submitted a request on the feedback tracker 3 days ago (here) but either no one is reading them or this is low priority for the techs. I have hours’ worth of very nice gear that I don’t want to lose. Somebody please, if you have a solution you’d would be doing me a real solid. I need to get my DayZ fix this weekend or I'm gonna snap. 

Thank you,

Puchi

EDIT: Sorry, I submitted a private request (here) on the feedback tracker 3 days ago but I wasn’t sure if it went thru so I created the one above on one the 6th. Not sure if anyone can view the private one. 

Read this post to get out from under the house.

It's a holiday week in CR, but usually I just submit a public report (including my Steam ID number), and the issue is fixed by the next weekday morning for me.

You can have a friend come find you, and pass the gear up through the floor into a backpack, if you set it in the right place.

10 hours ago, green_mtn_grandbob said:

Read this post to get out from under the house.

Thank you. I will give this a try. 

8 hours ago, Zyriun said:

And if all else fails, you can always suicide (Assuming you have a knife/gun)

It may come down to this but hopefully Baty will be able to assist me, fingers crossed. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, emuthreat said:

It's a holiday week in CR, but usually I just submit a public report (including my Steam ID number), and the issue is fixed by the next weekday morning for me.

You can have a friend come find you, and pass the gear up through the floor into a backpack, if you set it in the right place.

Thanks for the reply. My feedback reports have included all the applicable information but still no response. If they're having a holiday weekend I guess thats too bad for me. I am prepared to bite the bullet if it comes down to it but I'm at the farthest NW green house on the map and thats a long haul from the beach. I'll give it a couple more days before I suicide. Such a crappy way to end a character. I know it just a virtual world but I feel its my responsibility to try to keep them alive as long as possible. I do have a friend standing by to take my gear but I'd like to see if this can be resolved from a tech assist. I also think its important to be on record for other members with the same situation. I will update with my final resolution.   

7 hours ago, Puchi said:

I'm at the farthest NW green house on the map and thats a long haul from the beach.

The one with the barn/garage, 2 greenhouses and a pond nearby?

8 hours ago, klesh said:

The one with the barn/garage, 2 greenhouses and a pond nearby?

Coordinance: 034/005

Hello all, After 5 days I finally got tech assistance freeing my character from clipping thru the floor of a building. I actually received two responses, one from a tech (Geez) using the feedback tracker and one from Baty responding to a PM I sent. Anyway, my character was moved and I am now free to roam around the countryside. I believe the delayed response was due to a holiday so I suspect if you have the same problems you would get a quicker resolve under normal circumstances. I suggest creating a feedback report (here) and sending a PM to a Dev team member to insure your grievance is seen.

Tag words that should bringing up this page: Stuck, under floor, under house, in rock.

Puchi out

Edited by Puchi
  • Like 2

Always refer to the stickied thread here, if you need further help.. its faster, easier for you, and people will come help you ASAP.

https://forums.dayz.com/topic/237110-player-assistance-team/

^ Baty is listed here, as Teleport Manager.. just like what the OP needed. ;)

Edited by Irish.