Sign in to follow this  
justas66666

Problem

So I've been wanting to play the game for so long, and now I've bought it like a week ago and the game doesn't work -.-. Tried various methods on how to fix it, but nothing seems to work, does anyone have any tips on how to fix it or what to do, bought it via steam, spent more than 2 hours in game trying to fix it... :/

Not enough information here for anyone to help you.  What isn't working?  Do you have CTDs, can you not see any servers in the server list, is your computer so old that it starts making a funny smells and sounds whenever you so much as hover over DayZ's icon?

Pc specs: intel core i7, nvidia  geforce gt 650m video card, 12gb ram, game loads, I can see the server list, but when I try logging into any one of them, it just starts showing a green coloured picture of a particular place in the game I think, it says DayZ in the bottom right corner, I can hear the sounds from the game, but the game itself doesn't load for some reason, which is the most frustrating thing, because I can feel the game already, hear the sounds, but the only thing that's keeping me from playing is the damn picture or the loading screen, I dont know what's it called, my pc can run it preety smoothely, I've played the earlier version when it was together with arma, and it worked, now for some reason it doesn't, I'm on WIn 10 btw

Sounds like a resolution issue to me are you playing fullscreen or windowed?

Justas, is it the standalone or mod you are trying to play? If I remember correctly it was the mod that had the dayz logo in the bottom right hand corner on the start screen

Edited by Jock McScottish